Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Orion27 chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
I'll say, this work is incredible! The concept and its realisation are well done and the story is an in all aspects enjoyable read.

I especially like the fact that this story is one of the few on to be read without frequent frustrated fits (oh, I did an A-thingie!) caused by authors' incompetece with grammar or a spellchecker.

Furthermore, the structuring of the text makes it easy to read, as opposed to the solid blocks of text some people like to post.

Well, enough jabbering on my side, I'll leave you to continue writing this. I won't give you advice on how to write this story as I like where you're going with it so far. As long as you don't pair Ranma with Akane (PLEASE!) I'll continue to be your faithful reader. Oh, I'm doing it again, aren't I? Well, consider yourself honoured to receive such a long review from me, I only write 'em when I'm really desperate for the fic to be ubdated soon. So stop reading this and get to work, boy!
Yami Bite Yumi Me Chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
hahahaha. cool! This story and idea are incredibly funny I for sure gladly await the next chapters. hmm... I sound like kuno. *snicker* odd.
A Person chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
this is so funny! I love this fanfic! finish it soon! please? please please please please? I must know what happens next! hurry up and finsh it okay?
SnEptUne chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Nice story. I don't know what else to say beside...please continue your work. :)
ILuvSnuffles805 chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
This is great! Really clever too! Please update soon!
ShadowsDark chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
ooohhhhh, I like this one! Looking forward to more of it.
MoMo-ChAn not signing in chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
This is soooooooo cool! You must continue soon! You must! You must! NOW!
Kyoji Saotome chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
I love this story it's kinda different but in a good way... anywho I'd thought Akane and Ranko would have been friends but meh... You write I'll read ~.
Adyen chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Heh... This is evil.

Personally, I'm guessing that you'll do a 'Ranko finally earns Ranma's love and realizes that it's hallow cause she's more of a woman now' kind of thing. ;;;
Locke1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Happosai with Ranko and no glomping? What is the Ranma world coming to! AHHH IT'S RAGNAROK! THE END OF THE WORLD!

Anyway... I love this one... keep writing
Keoga chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Wow, good job man. Great story so far, it's great to see orignal storys. Update it soon!
MingShun chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
I read this and realized the rules of the game could be altered. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Ranko finds out Ranma was a total pervert? Kinda hard to make a total pervert fall in love for real...Well, at least it seems that way. Yup, this idea requires a slight history change, and it's kinda difficult to get the characters to react correctly.

Anyway, I enjoyed the story, keep up the good work
Khimenko Victor chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Good story even if it's unclean really if it can end not in disaster one way or another...
Gamiel chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Well I'll be... I completely new idea? Well this sure was refreshing and I hope more is on it's way, because I'm looking forward to this.
Dan Inverse chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
It is good please write more!
535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »