Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
SnEptUne chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Nice story. I don't know what else to say beside...please continue your work. :)
ILuvSnuffles805 chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
This is great! Really clever too! Please update soon!
ShadowsDark chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
ooohhhhh, I like this one! Looking forward to more of it.
MoMo-ChAn not signing in chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
This is soooooooo cool! You must continue soon! You must! You must! NOW!
Kyoji Saotome chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
I love this story it's kinda different but in a good way... anywho I'd thought Akane and Ranko would have been friends but meh... You write I'll read ~.
Adyen chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Heh... This is evil.

Personally, I'm guessing that you'll do a 'Ranko finally earns Ranma's love and realizes that it's hallow cause she's more of a woman now' kind of thing. ;;;
Locke1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Happosai with Ranko and no glomping? What is the Ranma world coming to! AHHH IT'S RAGNAROK! THE END OF THE WORLD!

Anyway... I love this one... keep writing
Keoga chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Wow, good job man. Great story so far, it's great to see orignal storys. Update it soon!
MingShun chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
I read this and realized the rules of the game could be altered. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Ranko finds out Ranma was a total pervert? Kinda hard to make a total pervert fall in love for real...Well, at least it seems that way. Yup, this idea requires a slight history change, and it's kinda difficult to get the characters to react correctly.

Anyway, I enjoyed the story, keep up the good work
Khimenko Victor chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Good story even if it's unclean really if it can end not in disaster one way or another...
Gamiel chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Well I'll be... I completely new idea? Well this sure was refreshing and I hope more is on it's way, because I'm looking forward to this.
Dan Inverse chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
It is good please write more!
XStylus chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
It's good! It's well written! It's got a plot! It's longer than 2000 words! It RULES!

(Ahem) All silliness aside, this was a fantastic read and is delightfully well written. A well thought out and interesting story and plot, plus this chapter is actually a CHAPTER as opposed to a 2000 word "page" which far too often passes for "chaters" on other fanfics on .

It's good to see someone can still write em' like they used to; with thought, inteligence, content, and most importantly with spell checking. _

I sincerely hope to see more.
Ranko1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Yay! This fic is really cool. I like it very very much and hope you'll update it really soon!
Alice White chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
One of the things that I like about this story is that it puts a twists on things instead of Ranma getting cured instantly he has to earn it. I wonder if you are going to make Ranko and the Black Rose(I forgot Kuno's sister's name) friends. I was surprised at how Happosai was treating Ranma as a student and not as another female to glomp on.(for now anyway.)I hope you continue this soon.
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »