Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Wow chapter 4 . 3/4/2003
Nice!
Mystic Neko-chan chapter 4 . 3/4/2003
Yay! Finally updated!

Kasumi is Ranma's fiancee? Interesting. very interesting.; The teaser the end was funny:) Please keep up the good work and up date soon. I love the way you scare Genma and Soun :P
Adyen chapter 4 . 3/4/2003
Are you sure you want 'resemble that'?
TimeReaper chapter 4 . 3/4/2003
Another CHapter! WOOHOO! I LOVE THIS FIC! Please continue with another chapter soon P Oh ya, I'd like to see more of Ranko's charms goin off on Ranma P I love those scenes.
Kevin Schultz chapter 3 . 2/28/2003
Fun story. Question for 'ya:

How old is Ranko, physically? She's in Akane's class, which implies that she's a Sophmore and the same age as Ranma in the beginning of the manga.

However, you mentioned that that she's more tough due to her stay in Nermia. That implies that she has the physical capabilities of Ranma post-canon. Is she therefore 1 or 2 years older than the uncursed Ranma?

Of course, you could be referring to ki-reinforced toughness or phychological toughness, but it sounds like you're simply referring to physical toughness.
Ghost Whisper chapter 3 . 2/26/2003
This is a cool story! Please update soon! _

-Silver Angel
Final-Fan chapter 3 . 2/24/2003
Awesome fic. But

A. It seems pretty mean of that deity, cursed-wish-giver though he is, to require "Ranko" to make the alternate-universe Ranma fall in love with a person who is not only faking affection, but who is also going to disappear if her plans work out. Unless.

B. You plan (and I hope you do NOT) to have "Ranko" ACTUALLY fall in love with Ranma. Although

C. She has it pretty good in this new world (except for the stuck-as-a-girl part), and maybe it is so nice here that she won't want to go back to the old one; still, she is attracted to females, not males (hetero- and homo-sexual being such subjective terms in this case). Therefore,

D. In the course of writing this review, I have come to the conclusion that Ranko will, eventually, abandon the plans to go home, and "break up" with Ranma, before or after finding someone else. That or find a different way back.

E. (Or maybe the guy was lying about the requirement.? I hate second-guessing myself, because I'm usually wrong, but I can't help doing it!)

P.S. Don't forget to include Ryouga! (Sooner or later.)
Ebiris chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Ai no ko simply means a person who is half Japanese and half any other nationality. Sorry for not explaining it, but I figured it was clear from the context.
nothing chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
what does ai no ko mean
penny chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
Poor .Ranko! Having to put up with him/herself LOL. And poor Ryoga still cursed!
ILuvSnuffles805 chapter 3 . 2/20/2003
OOh! And it was going so well for Ranko! (_) I love this story! I hope you update soon!
otakufa chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
haha this fic is great! to make it even worse,. can ryouga fall in love with ranko? and then ranma and ryouga fight? lol. i really like this one; well done
Clownsareevil Darkshadowheartless chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
Clownsareevil: GOOD

Darkshadowheartless: Your writing technique is superb! The story just flows.

Clownsareevil: GOOD.

Darkshadowheartless: Update soon!
Merry chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
HILARIOUS fanfic! sat there laughing like an idiot the whole time I read it. But it also had some touching parts too, like with Kodachi being lonely, and of course the whole mother thing with Nodoka. Other than a few spelling errors, (in the manga, names are spelled, Tendo, Ryoga, etc.) I think it's a very neat fic! Please write the next part asap! -Merry
Orion27 chapter 3 . 2/19/2003
Wohoo! Great twist! Keep it comin'!
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »