Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Mystic Neko-chan chapter 2 . 2/10/2003
Well, this story is developing well. o A Kodachi-Ranko friendship; who could have imagined? Never seen THAT done before. Please continue your fic and update SOON! :)
Adyen chapter 2 . 2/10/2003
You have just got yourself a devoted fan.

So, how's the Amazon's coming?
TerraEpon chapter 2 . 2/10/2003
Poor Azusa...

Panties that talk to Happosai? That almost makes sense...

Anyways, I really like this story. Keep it up :)

-Joshua
MysticMew chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Woah, incredible. As always with such stories I usually discard because the content doesn't suit my liking I stumbled over that by accident. A wonderful piece of art. Someone utterted the idea of having Ryoga fall in love with Ranko. THAT would be the ulimate straw I guess (personally I say go for it). Is there a possibility of a developing Ranko/Kodachi friendship?

Please keep this up. I like a good humorous fic once in a while to lighten my mood and this was just hilarious (kept me up way past my bedtime, ugh).

Matthias
Taka chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
YAY! It's GREAT! hehehe Wonderful idea! I wish I'd thought of it first lol! Yes! Keep up the great work!

Hawk

Writer of Messed Up
Mystic Neko-chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Sugoi! WOW! This is a really good (and really original,) story. I hope you continue it and update soon; I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kawaii-e chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
This is a good one of Ficcy. When is there coming more?

I like how the story is developing.
firewall0 chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
This... is amazing. I LOVE IT! I've never seen anything like it! I love your writing style and your work with Ranko Xiawang is awesome. I especially like how you are using Happosai. Most people just use him as Ranma or Akane's volleyball but you're actually using him as a character. That's great! I really can't wait for the next installment.

Really really good!

Jay
Orion27 chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
I'll say, this work is incredible! The concept and its realisation are well done and the story is an in all aspects enjoyable read.

I especially like the fact that this story is one of the few on to be read without frequent frustrated fits (oh, I did an A-thingie!) caused by authors' incompetece with grammar or a spellchecker.

Furthermore, the structuring of the text makes it easy to read, as opposed to the solid blocks of text some people like to post.

Well, enough jabbering on my side, I'll leave you to continue writing this. I won't give you advice on how to write this story as I like where you're going with it so far. As long as you don't pair Ranma with Akane (PLEASE!) I'll continue to be your faithful reader. Oh, I'm doing it again, aren't I? Well, consider yourself honoured to receive such a long review from me, I only write 'em when I'm really desperate for the fic to be ubdated soon. So stop reading this and get to work, boy!
Yami Bite Yumi Me Chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
hahahaha. cool! This story and idea are incredibly funny I for sure gladly await the next chapters. hmm... I sound like kuno. *snicker* odd.
A Person chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
this is so funny! I love this fanfic! finish it soon! please? please please please please? I must know what happens next! hurry up and finsh it okay?
SnEptUne chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Nice story. I don't know what else to say beside...please continue your work. :)
ILuvSnuffles805 chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
This is great! Really clever too! Please update soon!
ShadowsDark chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
ooohhhhh, I like this one! Looking forward to more of it.
MoMo-ChAn not signing in chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
This is soooooooo cool! You must continue soon! You must! You must! NOW!
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »