Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Mystic Neko-chan chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
Please continue!

Update soon, you left us w/ a (sort of) cliffie.
Kura-kun chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
O_o Is it just me or do you ENJOY making us chew our nails and stomp our foots? ;) made ranma to can i put this nicely.a pig ;) Well i COULD think he would be like that though _ no more perfection for me :)
ariel stormcloud chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
great story
JoshyKilljoy chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Great plot development and a fresh new approach to altraverse fics. Great job, keep it coming
Sera Luanma chapter 3 . 2/16/2003
WAI! This is great! I love to see Ranma/Ranma-onna storylines and this one has an original concept with an entertaining outset. I can't wait to see more, so hurry it up, ne?
Terry chapter 3 . 2/16/2003
This is a truly interesting story, please continue!
DarkBlueHated chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Like most people i like to read good literature.

And i dont think anything can get as goo as THIS.

MY god i was like totally laughing my socks off after the first few paragraph. And even tho this maybe a ranko/ranma fic that appears alot this one is ACTUALLY original. Hey REALLY love ur writing.

Keep It UP. UPDATE SOON. O YES this is Da BOMMMMBBB!

Boom...hehehe

~~'~
Lily chapter 3 . 2/16/2003
LOL awesome story! Next updates really soon please! :)
Mystic Neko-chan chapter 3 . 2/16/2003
YAY! Ranma's here!

YAY! Another chapter!

YAY! The timeline's screwed up!

YAY! Please continue because me likey this fic!
tuesday chapter 3 . 2/16/2003
please continue it is very good and exciting
Orion chapter 3 . 2/16/2003
Wow! This is one of the best fics I've read in ages! I like the way you give Kasumi a little more character. Kasumi? Angry? Who da thunk it? Keep up the good work!
Ranshin chapter 3 . 2/16/2003
Ran: Way cool! Ranko's havin' trouble, ouch! I'm looking forward to seeing the look on Ranma's face when he gets his ass whooped by the sexiest chick in existence.

Shin: Keep at it my friend. Hopefully the next chapters will be out soon.
Varth chapter 2 . 2/15/2003
If someone ever told me that fic with action before Ranma's arival could be so great, I would laugh straight at his face. I guess that makes you a genious! This story is brilliant! Hope you continue it soon. Magnificent writing too!

Could you clarify more Ranko's 'power level'? Does she know Umi-Sen-Ken? What abot Pantyhose? Will he make an apperance?
Delphine Pryde chapter 2 . 2/12/2003
Heh,heh, Ranko's so clever.
Orion27 chapter 2 . 2/11/2003
Ha! Keep the good work up! I like you, you update fast. The new chapters are great, so shoo, go to work!
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »