Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Ranshin chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Ran: Whoa! This is damn cool! I love Ranma/Ranko fics! They're the best!

Shin: I agree. To both things. To this being a VERY good fic so far and the fact that Ranma/Ranko fics kick ass.
sidheranma chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
I sat here for a while and debated on whether I should read this story. It seemed like it might become hentai, with Ranma having to fall in love with himself(female version). But this is actually very interesting. I hope you continue this story. I like how Ranko's knowledge of all the characters from her orignal timeline is being used in the new timeline.
AKF chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
This is a well written and funny fic which already has me wanting more. The implications of what "Ranko" has to do to be cured makes me think that the cure will be worse than the curse. I.E. That she has to share love's first kiss with Ranma. This likely means that she will most likely recipricate the feelings, and if that sends her back and cures her curse, then she is not going to be a happy camper. I'm really anxious to find out how this matter unfurls.
travis1057 chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
great story cant wait untill ranma arives and what problems happen you know what would be funny is if or when ryoga gets there he falls in love with ranko
TerraEpon chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Quite nice. Can't wait to see more.

-Joshua
ryo chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
awesome story, great Idea too. continue it.
Ranma007 chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
I like this concept. Your fic is well written and enjoyable. Keep up the good work.
577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39