Reviews for A Not so Simple Wish
Serenity2148 chapter 13 . 4/10/2008
Love the story! I hope that Ranko stays in this universe and ends up with Ranma, even though that sounds just wrong. I hope that Ranko and Shampoo ends up being friends since Ranko is supposed to be part Chinese. I'm glad that Ranko and Akane are friends now. Whenever Akane challenged Ranko it reminded me of that idiot Kuno. Maybe Ranko should take Ryoga in as her pet pig P-chan to make Ranma jealous and then pretend that she doesn't know about his curse. You should make Ranma see how strong Ranko is by fighting Happi.
Satsukifujin chapter 13 . 3/21/2008
Sry that you're dead. ;-; I know how it feals, but as you float about in your afterlife you can rest assured that people will still enjoy your stories in lieu of there most likely being no updates.

lol

Just say'n that you're an awesome writer and I'm gonna favorite this story anyways. -
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
very good story
viorzon chapter 13 . 10/27/2007
Yay! Great chapter, not to mentain idea. Incredible! Just wondering, what pairing is this?

Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter!

V.
3126805004 chapter 3 . 10/12/2007
good story so far
proud yusuke fan chapter 11 . 10/5/2007
It should be a crime not updating a fic as good as this. I can honestly say this is my all time favorite Ranma fanfic and it makes me very very sad that it's left unfinished :(
Mistical Kat chapter 13 . 9/24/2007
I've never seen more than a few episodes of ranma, but your such a great author that it didn't matter. I love your storyline and in-depth character developement. This is truly a unique story. Please update when you get the chance.

-Kat
Agnostics Puppet chapter 13 . 9/23/2007
It really is a shame that you havent updated this fic in a while. It really is quite good.
Nightgazer333 chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
UPDATEE!
Faux F8 chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
This story seems very well-developed, and I admit it is refreshing to see Ramna (or rather, Ranko here) having a closer insight and companionship with some of the secondary characters in the series, who are often glossed over. Even though it's been a few years since this fic was last updated, I hope that someday you will see fit to finish it... because it really is a well-developing story with an intriguing plot, and a funny read.
Janneia chapter 13 . 7/30/2007
Wonderful story, words can't do it justice (or rather, it's probably that I can't find the right ones to actually type/describe... lol) and I do hope you'll continue this someday. I'm really interested in what happens next :3
Janneia chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh, your beginning was /so/ evil... xD
Moi chapter 13 . 6/15/2007
Hi there. I was wondering if the story will continue or if it was abandoned. It's pretty good and I've been waiting for the follow-up for close to a year. I'd like to know the ending,

Moi
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 13 . 6/7/2007
i cant wait for more! please continue!
Rose1948 chapter 13 . 6/3/2007
I really enjoyed this story. Please update it if at all possible. Thanks for sharing this.
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »