Reviews for Whispers in the Night
Anon19740 chapter 1 . 5/8
I miss this story, it was great while it lasted
David Garrido chapter 36 . 5/3
Technically Gollum was the one who stopped Sauron because if he hadn't bitten Frodo's finger off then Sauron would have won
Karou WindStalker chapter 56 . 4/24
here's hoping for a return to this fantastic story!
Lustlara52 chapter 16 . 4/23
Way too long and boring. The author turned a good story into a novella. Harry is a weak bitch mentally in this story. He cries and cries and worries about random shit that isn't going to happen or is possible to happen. I know he had a shittier childhood than Canon but the bitching he does because of it is unbearable. It doesn't help that the dude is also a beta who blushes for literally everything. He flirts like nothing but when something is really going to happen he blushes and bitches out of doing what literally any man would do. I had to stop after reading the beginning of chapter 16 because he literally takes his bitching up by several levels which is pretty much female level.
schulz chapter 56 . 4/7
I really hope you find the inspiration to return to this story because it has been a whirlwind so far in the best way possible.
I absolutely love this story. I binge read it while I wasn’t working or sleeping and couldn’t stop. I hope everything is ok and you plan on continuing it at some point.
cravingsforthesoul chapter 21 . 3/20
Owww come on, was killing sirius and remus really necessary ? You could have just killed peter and let harry contemplate and deal with his dark actions !
You, sir, are an absolute monster for writing this chapter. Perhaps one of the best hp fics i have ever read, and I hope that you wrote a satisfying end to this masterpiece(though the status of the story doesn't say complete)
Fellbane chapter 30 . 3/7
Harry feels like an afterthought in this relationship
Fellbane chapter 8 . 3/6
It really feels like your Harry enjoys being abused and frankly, it's annoying to read about him whining over it several times a chapter yet do absolutely nothing to improve his situation. You display him as a rather powerful, intelligent, mature and confident young man yet conveniently take away his intelligence in favour of continuing the angst over his abusive home.

You continually place him in situations where he could easily find help yet instead you make him lie for one fickle reason or another and it makes no sense to do this. If he somehow thought that he needed to stay with the Dursleys then it would make some sense at least, but he doesn't. On multiple occasions, he had wished he didn't have to go back there and clearly doesn't want to either.

You also have him stand up and face his fears in front of dangerous magical creatures, wizards who would curse him at a moment's notice, a shade of Voldemort and a Basilisk yet he won't stand up to being abused at 'home'? It makes no sense. There is no way this Harry is timid enough to endure that.
DeadDredd chapter 55 . 3/2
Honestly, it's crazy how I still jump back to this fic just to make sure I don't forget anything when and if you update. The possibility of this fic being abandoned is a shame considering the amount of work you put into this. Hope to see this make its comeback in the near future.
Your Harry is one of the whiniest, self-pitying loser you can get. If he doesn't like th Weasleys and Ron, then he should say so, instead of letting everyone fuck him in the ass, make him look like a dumbass, and preach about how much his parents wished they killed him. Harry should just die in a cupboard.
Makimass chapter 29 . 2/19
Lol this was extremely funny despite the author trying to make it serious..
This chapter is so bad lmao..
NaaBe chapter 30 . 2/18
When they were talking about soul mates, I am assuming they were talking about their Patronus. If Patronus can change with emotional upheaval etc, how would they be able to signify soul mates? Even Harry's was technically stag before it changed to a wolf in this story.
NaaBe chapter 29 . 2/18
I wonder if Junior is posing as mad-eye in this as well? some comments from moody make it seem doubtful, but if he fooled dumbles enough in the books, i guess he would know a lot of stuff.
3,431 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »