Reviews for Whispers in the Night
draco1221 chapter 16 . 4/29
Absolutely love the Doctor Who quote, especially since it’s being said to an Amelia.
AlphaFlash chapter 56 . 4/25
update?
Damobea chapter 1 . 4/23
If you are ever looking at this, I hope that you find inspiration to continue this. This is one of the first books that I saved in my account. I would cherish another chapter, but if not, I will always appreciate what you have given me.
Noy chapter 4 . 4/20
... Am I supposed to like Susan Bones ?
Because you just did a pretty good job at making her unlikable. Frankly ? At the end of this chapter she disgusts me and I don't want to hear about her having a romantic relationship with Harry, he deserves far better than a bitch like her.
then why is she still a black lucius is a death eater breaking the terms harry set for her there fore harry should have banished her already by the terms you stated
That was a pretty good read friend. I have a sad feeling it's abandoned though. Anyway, it was good while it lasted, thanks for writing it.
I want to like this i really do there are things about it I really do like but how many public melodramatic monologues about his life is harry going to give? Have you ever been in a real life situation where someone gave a monologue about their life to their classmates? Cause personally I've never encountered that outside of group therapy-like situations no one ever gave one in the middle of class, the hallways or in the middle of cafeteria and harry's given several in all those places in the space of a week. Also it completley flies in the face of harry's characterization as a private and secretive person in story. Private, secretive people don't constantly share there life story in a public forum. I realize harry's conversation with bill was meant to set the stage for harry being more open and honest about who is but that can be demonstrated by him no longer holding himself back in class and not being afraid to disagree with his friends not ranting about his life in public to anyone who happens to hear.
Sorry for the rant I really do like the story.
Signed some dick on the internet
FledditFliveflind chapter 1 . 4/11
You must be seriously brain dead if you abandoned these stories. Get fucked, idiot.
AlphaFlash chapter 1 . 3/28
update?
DebaterMax chapter 30 . 3/25
I honestly can’t tell if Crouch is moody well done
DebaterMax chapter 22 . 3/25
F*cking awesome! Still you keep not capitalizing Harry keep it up
DeadDredd chapter 50 . 3/25
Hope you're doing well. Hoping to see that maybe we'll get an update to this at some point.
I always like the fluff but harry halving being a healer and a dueler when he seriously needs to up his dueling prowess cuz of inbred racist houses doing their inbred racist stuff just kinda irks me

Not that it aint important, but i thought he would be mastering fire spells charms and enchantments cuz it comes natural to him

But whateves he could just doo both cuz Phoenix things
alex86cookies chapter 2 . 3/10
Why doesn't he like Susan? I don't think that was in cannon was it?
CrazyMr chapter 23 . 2/22
Couple of things I have noticed...
1. You forgot about Dobby. Harry said he would talk to him but never did.
2. Harry commented about letting him see if Susan was a natural red head first. He has already seen her naked at least once.
3. Harry is either talking loud af all the time or magic gives you super hearing. Almost everything he says is overheard by EVERYONE.
3,356 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »