Reviews for Sleepless Nights
Brisalad chapter 2 . 4/20
bravo! this was so beautiful and I enjoyed reading it, your writing skills is amazing and I loved the emotions incorporated into it. well done!
Phantom Ice chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
This was seriously great.
I've seen a few post PP stories, but none of them really struck me as genuine, you know? Like, they focused too much on things that, to me, didn't matter like school or politics, when they should have covered their bases with his parents and Valarie. Like this.
The emotion here is really tangible, and Maddie sounds so much like a real parent it's not hard to believe at all that the idea came from your own dad (Seriously, stay safe).
I especially liked seeing things from Val's perspective here, because for once I can actually understand her. In the show, I was always so fed up with her uncompromising attitude, but this really introduces a viable reason for her to be the way she was.
Great job.
Good Luck!
seireidoragon chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
This story is fantastic and really thought out. The characters seem so real and I loved how everything ends. Well done!
Wahboop chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
Yay, this was amazing! Really, there is all the regret and guilt that was never talked through in the show, and here it is, beautifully resolved.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
I'm glad you added this chapter! It was good! Also, I would say that if almost all of your DP pics have someone crying in them, that it's not necessarily a bad thing. I think it means that you just put a lot of detail into the stories to make them as realistic and believable as you can, and that's certainly not a bad thing. Oh yeah, I might be wrong about this, because it's been a while since I saw it, but I thought at the end of The Ultimate Enemy that they had Danny starting to tell Sam and Tucker about his experience with his future self, and in this story you had Danny say that he hadn't even told Sam and Tucker about it.
Great chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
Hmm, good. I wonder... Does Mr Lancer or Dash, have sleepless nights? Looking forward to more!
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
Well, seeing as how the feels make your readers cry... I'd say it's only natural the characters cry too.
Oracle-sama chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
Actually It is Danny's fault it blew up. He started the overheating process in the boxlunch fight. Anyway, this is a really good story and I really love Valerie's characterization in this chapter it really fits her.
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
Well I think it's safe to say that Valerie has a brand new respect and understanding of Danny, and in return he trust d her with one of his biggest if not th biggest burden of his life.

It's interesting that they showed more emotional despair during after their talk that during it.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Hermione Jean Burton chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I'm not crying... I just have a contact lense stuck. *sob*
Mistress Soul chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Darn. You hid the Avatar reference well. I'll take a guess that it was the window thing from the mini-episode with Sokka and the poetry club, but it's probably something else I didn't catch.

That aside, this is amazingly well written, angsty and realistic. I can absolutely see Maddie feeling this way. I would love it if you decided to continue this story with a change of perspective, maybe from someone like Jack, Sam, Tucker, Jazz or as you mentioned in your author's note, Danny or Valerie. Either way, this was an amazing read, and I wish there were more post-PP stories like this one. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Such a sweet little oneshot (possibly future twoshot).
Guilt is a funny thing in the DP world. In fanfiction people use it all the time, for good reason, however... I like it when people can use it and use it just right. (not too much, not too little).

Nice work!
niyatb chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Great story it is very interesting! Keep up the good work!
TotallyObsessedWithDP chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Aww cute.
Shadowmaster91 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Have you though about a story of Danny x young justice?