Reviews for What took you so long?
me chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
can you call him oliver instead of wood? its just, wood seems so, idk, blunt, and not at all like katie likes him. but that's in my opinion. you don't have to, and looking back at this review, it seems kind of rude, but i can't think of any other way to say it. sorry, i am no good with words...other than that, i love this story so far.
Dixiehnsnluver chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
I am so bummed this hasn't been updated in moe than a year. It is such an awesome story!
LeahEvans chapter 7 . 9/8/2004
I always pictured wood and angelina for some reason but I like this fic very much so :) Wood is going to appear in mine later if you want to give it a shot :)
cupcake2004 chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
Please update soon! I REALLY like this, so much!
AlyD chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
what if...first, mcgonagal gets katie off the hook and she can plzy in the game, then
Oliver gets a girl friend, and katie finds out that she is just using him and she wants to tell him, but they arnt speaking and she doesn't kno what to do, then he apologizes but shes mad cuz she did bad on a paper or somthing and she takes it out on him, and they share another kiss somwhere. lol
maybe...i dunno
qchick310 chapter 7 . 3/13/2004
O! Read it all (so far) and I absolutely love this fanfic! Please post more soon!
katie valentine chapter 7 . 3/1/2004
pls pls pls update ASAP! i rili 1 2 no wad wil happen
Tessa chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Did you lose your password? eep! come back!
Tessa chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Did you lose your password? eep! come back!
superkatie12321 chapter 7 . 10/22/2003

im luvin this story, more plez and asap!
Tessa chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
BAH! Where are you? LOL *runs around frantically* yeah I just hyper and i love your story! LOL
First class depression chapter 7 . 10/20/2003
argh! ned moree please write more! please!

oliver's broommate chapter 7 . 10/19/2003
aww...need more NOW! j/k great story so far
Tessa chapter 2 . 10/11/2003