Reviews for Worth the Wait
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 8/19
Identity shenanigans are always fun; you should go for it!

I loved the part about how "symbols can't die".
A french reader chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Hello !

I love your OS ! It is awesome ! I discover it with a fandub on Youtube, when Chat carries Marinette in front of the bakery and that she confesses everything ! And I love so much ! I wanted so much a next !
I was very happy to discover that your fic was the inspiration ! Thank you for this wonderful OS !
(And sorry for my mistakes !)

Bye !
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
: )
BookLoverxinfinity chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
This was so good. Really sweet and cute. Thanks for the story.
rainbowrider1290 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
This was just so fluffy and cute I don't know what to do with myself!

Keep writing!
SkyeBlue chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Post it, you should.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Cute!
Haruhibunny chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Love the fic! Well written! Your fic about Adrien wearing Wesley's mask sounds good! Please post it!
Koolkat chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
That. Would be awesome. You should totally do that! I mean,if your this good at writing stories,one more can't hurt,right? I would never bother you again if you did that. Unless you want me to. In which case I wpuld never leave you alone. You don't have to tell me. It's all cool. Yeah. Ok…so that happened…so,bye!
~Kat
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Loved it. Leave it to Plagg to ruin the moment. But I love every moment of it!
Great job!
Kitarakit chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Heartbreaking and then cute. :)
SoraNC34 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
It was so precious ! I'm so glad it didn't end with her death
KKYuki173 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
aaaaaaaaaaa
you almost made me cry. dammit. my throat hurts uwu) this piece was absolutely gorgeous. nice work
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I loved this so very much!
Also, please post the Princess Bride au one! I love your writing style and can't wait to read more of it!
MiraculousTrash chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Please post the crossover! I love that book! And this was great I laughed and cried and flailed around like a crazed fangirl. Thank you for putting me through that experience. I also hate you for it, but mostly love. Love you Senpai! Keep writing!