Reviews for Worth the Wait
A french reader chapter 1 . 11/29
Hello !

I love your OS ! It is awesome ! I discover it with a fandub on Youtube, when Chat carries Marinette in front of the bakery and that she confesses everything ! And I love so much ! I wanted so much a next !
I was very happy to discover that your fic was the inspiration ! Thank you for this wonderful OS !
(And sorry for my mistakes !)

Bye !
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 2/25
: )
BookLoverxinfinity chapter 1 . 1/18
This was so good. Really sweet and cute. Thanks for the story.
rainbowrider1290 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
This was just so fluffy and cute I don't know what to do with myself!

Keep writing!
SkyeBlue chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Post it, you should.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Cute!
Haruhibunny chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Love the fic! Well written! Your fic about Adrien wearing Wesley's mask sounds good! Please post it!
Koolkat chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
That. Would be awesome. You should totally do that! I mean,if your this good at writing stories,one more can't hurt,right? I would never bother you again if you did that. Unless you want me to. In which case I wpuld never leave you alone. You don't have to tell me. It's all cool. Yeah. Ok…so that happened…so,bye!
~Kat
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Loved it. Leave it to Plagg to ruin the moment. But I love every moment of it!
Great job!
Kitarakit chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Heartbreaking and then cute. :)
SoraNC34 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
It was so precious ! I'm so glad it didn't end with her death
AyaseEricchii chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
aaaaaaaaaaa
you almost made me cry. dammit. my throat hurts uwu) this piece was absolutely gorgeous. nice work
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I loved this so very much!
Also, please post the Princess Bride au one! I love your writing style and can't wait to read more of it!
MiraculousTrash chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Please post the crossover! I love that book! And this was great I laughed and cried and flailed around like a crazed fangirl. Thank you for putting me through that experience. I also hate you for it, but mostly love. Love you Senpai! Keep writing!
Hope Quill chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
This was adorable. :3 I love these two so much. I really love what you did with this, too. I thought you were actually going to kill her off. XD And in some cases, subverting death like this feels cheap, but it really works here. The story is amazing. The writing is amazing.

Also I pretty much reviewed to say I really want this Princess Bride thing ohmyword. :3 When (NOT IF) you post it, please PM me to tell me it's up.