Reviews for Take A Stand
TheAssassin2 chapter 20 . 5/21/2017
Amazing. That's what I'm going to say this chapter is. it's amazing to finely find out what what happened. Together they can stop Bellwether; as a family.
TheAssassin2 chapter 19 . 5/21/2017
Judy's gone rogue! The end is here! Run for your lives! XD
TheAssassin2 chapter 17 . 5/21/2017
I did NOT see that coming! Bellwether is buttercup! Oh my god, Damn! This story is picking up quick, and its darker side is starting to come out. Oh man I love a dark story! This is going to be so awesome!
TheAssassin2 chapter 16 . 5/21/2017
This is my favorite chapter so far. I just loved how relaxed the end of it was.
TheAssassin2 chapter 15 . 5/21/2017
One question is this the same buttercup (from toy story) I'm thinking of or is it someone else. If it is the same I'm going to laugh my ass off.
TheAssassin2 chapter 14 . 5/21/2017
Poor Judy. *cries* I was honestly expecting Stu to be the ass, but I was pleasantly surprised. Seeing where Bonnie's allegiances lie was a shock. I know you warned me but I didn't think it was going to be THAT bad. I thought is was going to be yell, scream, cry, and then come to an understanding.

About this Perry guy (Agent P that's so awesome XD) Nottingham just won himself a hundred bucks because Perry just met Little John and didn't even know it. Oh the irony! XD
TheAssassin2 chapter 13 . 5/21/2017
This could be a turning point in Judy'd career, I hope it's not. Even if it is at least she sacrificed it for something she truly believed in.
TheAssassin2 chapter 12 . 5/20/2017
A nice fluffy chapter. I'm really enjoying your referenced characters, it's so cool how you get them to fit into the story so well.
TheAssassin2 chapter 11 . 5/20/2017
Nick's dad doesn't seem like bad guy. I think Nick and him need to sit down and have a nice long yelling match, cry a little bit, talk more after that, and them come out as father and son and have a good relationship.
TheAssassin2 chapter 9 . 5/20/2017
Nick is going a heart attack, and it's going to be hilarious.
TheAssassin2 chapter 7 . 5/20/2017
That skunk is so dead. I don't have it in me to feel bad for him if he really does end up dead. I'm terrible. XD
TheAssassin2 chapter 6 . 5/20/2017
So many questions! No answers! What is Nick hiding?
TheAssassin2 chapter 5 . 5/20/2017
I don't think I'm going to be able to stop reading this until it's done, it's going to be a long night. XD
TheAssassin2 chapter 4 . 5/20/2017
Well that happened fast, it's kind of nice to not have to wait ten chapters.
TheAssassin2 chapter 2 . 5/20/2017
Poor Judy I feel bad for her but I can't help but laugh too.
1,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »