Reviews for Take A Stand
Sergeant Sargent II chapter 13 . 4/12/2020
the cameos in this are great. please tell me gleeson is meant to be Gleeson Hedge from pjo?
BuckJohnson chapter 21 . 2/21/2020
So Zootopia is set in America? Actually, in the movie I'm pretty sure Zootopia was set in Africa because of a mural in the museum showing Zootopia's history which depicted lions and zebras as the first inhabitants of the area.
BuckJohnson chapter 14 . 2/21/2020
Looks like Perry owes Nottingham a hundred bucks.
MovedToA03 chapter 24 . 1/3/2020
A fanfic has never made me cry before. This pulled at my heartstrings
MovedToA03 chapter 24 . 1/3/2020
So is this universe one where the Disney characters and Zootopia universes collides with earth?
MovedToA03 chapter 22 . 1/3/2020
I like how you portrayed stu as the good guy. Usually it’s Bonnie who is the one who doesn’t care much
MovedToA03 chapter 11 . 12/28/2019
It’s actually been found that richer people tend to be more liberal, and the real conservatives are the middle class. Workers and welfare/debt slaves tend to be socialists.
LokiStoneheart chapter 21 . 8/4/2019
So two things 1.) the honey: The story? Great. Characters? Amazing. Luna? Adorable. 2.) the hatchet: The grammar? It’s trash, every fifth sentence is basically trash. Missing words make some sentences unreadable, wrong pronouns, their-they’re-there and your-you’re mistakes all over the place almost no instance where you used them correctly. The grammar is just that terrible. Everything else makes this a 8/10 and english is not even my 2nd language... it’s the third... get a beta reader or something to correct the mistakes hell I’ll do it if you ask me because this story deserve to be the top fanfiction on this site. Please, please, PLEASE fix the grammar.
LokiStoneheart chapter 4 . 8/3/2019
Waddles? Really? :D good story so far btw
MovedToA03 chapter 4 . 5/19/2019
Wait... m.m. Means merry men!
MovedToA03 chapter 4 . 5/19/2019
In my opinion, even though I don’t date outside of my race. What goes on in the bedroom is not my business. As long as it’s consensual, I don’t care what race or gender you are
Mdilday chapter 26 . 4/22/2019
The story was interesting, it was funny and unexpected seeing Bambi and his friends this way. For Felicia, you could’ve just made her a gray cat that she was in Great Mouse Detective and not a wildcat(unless you decided to make this version of her a bit different), I mean there were hints that animals like cats and dogs exist in the movie Zootopia for example, at the end of the movie Lionhart was reading a cat fancy magazine with a brown and white cat on the cover, a orange tabby cat(it wasn’t a tiger, it had pointy ears and dark orange stripes) on the Meowana on Weaselton’s bootleg DVDs and on Judy’s iPod there a band called Beagles in her playlist, not to mention that there were animals that were domestic like sheep, pigs and horses in the film.
mr.mhj0198 chapter 31 . 1/30/2019
This is the best thing I've read since "Malice"
isara-love chapter 10 . 1/30/2019
Judy Is to much forgiven. -_-
FinnTheHumanMC chapter 21 . 1/18/2019
damn , i was starting to like you Judy than you just put milk in your tea. milk is for wusses

jk