Reviews for Take A Stand
Maliaki chapter 31 . 1/11/2019
Just finished rereading Take A Stand. Loved it just as much as i did the first time! Tears and all xD. Going to reread/finish Star of Ceartais now. Cant wait xD
save code chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
Mi4wMTZ8fDE1NDYzMzM3OTk1MDk7MTU0NjMzMzc5OTUwOTsxNTQ2Mzk4Mjk2NDU1O1N3ZWV0IFNjb25lO2FoeGhvfDExMTExMTAxMTAwMTAwMTAwMTAxfDQwODMyMTAxNC45NzMwMTkxOzg2NjU0NzE5NTYuOTA2MDk3OzQ5MTk7MTQ7MjI5NTI1OTMuMTE3OTA5Njc3OzE5NDswOzA7MDswOzA7MDswOzA7MDsxNDswOzA7MDswOzA7MDs7MDswOzA7MDswOzA7MDstMTstMTstMTstMTstMTswOzA7MDswOzEwMDswOzA7MDswOzE1NDYzMzM3OTk1MDk7MDswOzt8NjYsNjYsMzU0OTE1OTEwLDAsLDA7NTcsNTcsMTE2NjAxMjgxLDAsLDA7NDUsNDUsMTk1NjQzMjc3LDAsLDA7MzAsMzAsMjk1MjI5NzIzLDAsLDA7MjAsMjAsOTk2OTQwMjY3LDAsLDA7MTcsMTcsMTAxMzY4NDE3NSwwLCwwOzEyLDEyLDI5MTQxNzgzNzYsMCwsMDs0LDQsMjQ5MjkwMzQ5MCwwLCwwOzEsMSwxNzU5MTIwOTgsMCwsMDswLDAsMCwwLCwwOzAsMCwwLDAsLDA7MCwwLDAsMCwsMDswLDAsMCwwLCwwOzAsMCwwLDAsLDA7MCwwLDAsMCwsMDswLDAsMCwwLCwwO3wxMTExMTExMTExMDAwMDExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTEwMDExMTExMDEwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDExMTAxMTEwMTAxMDEwMTAxMDEwMTAxMDAwMTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDExMDAwMDEwMTAxMTExMTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAxMTExMTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDEwMTAwMDAwMDAwMDEwMTAwMDAwMDAwMDEwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDEwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDEwMTAxMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMHwxMTExMTEwMDAwMDAwMDAwMTExMTEwMDAwMDAwMDAxMTEwMTExMDAwMTEwMTAwMTAwMTAwMTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMTEwMDAxMDEwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAxMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAxMDAwMDEwMDAwMTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAxMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDB8%21END%21
Spirit777 chapter 12 . 12/21/2018
I really love this story! I love Disney’s Robin Hood and Zootopia! Robin’s actually a good guy, I’m hoping he is pardoned or something good! I’ll keep on reading to find our! Love this story! Oo-de-lally, oo-de-lally!
jtdarkman chapter 31 . 12/16/2018
Oh...m. gooookdness gahhh that was amazing and awesome and tear jerking and wonderful and so many emotions...grownups are weird is my favorite line I swear. I've grown attached to all these characters and it's just so amazing thanx for the ride thus far and please keep on writing
jtdarkman chapter 25 . 12/15/2018
That made me cry.
jtdarkman chapter 16 . 12/13/2018
Lol my favourite part Grownups are weird lol
Thunderbird 22 chapter 14 . 12/6/2018
Holy Hell, all these references are fookin great, you my friend are a genius.
RavenKatThingz chapter 5 . 10/31/2018
This is so fun to read heh. I might be starting to enjoy this. Although... I guess it's only been a few minutes before I started reading. Oh well.
RavenKatThingz chapter 4 . 10/31/2018
It's not the usual I'd expect of WildeHopps, I'd admit... But it's quite the interesting and... Fierce take. So much so that I think this is quite a bit more interesting and... Internally conflicting. But still, this is quite interesting so I'll read on. See what's more are the surprises in store.
RavenKatThingz chapter 3 . 10/31/2018
DUN DUN DUN indeed...
RavenKatThingz chapter 2 . 10/31/2018
Hehehehe. Vodka Witch busts a move. Golly, make it real. I'd like to see that.
RavenKatThingz chapter 1 . 10/31/2018
... I wasn't expecting to be shocked this soon. Good job on that. I definitely did not expect this when I started reading and I'm... Well. Caught between surprised and trying to wrap my head around the situation and also acceptance... But good job. Looking forward to reading through all you've got for this series.
Vergeltern chapter 27 . 10/30/2018
Or 530 Kelvin if you want some si mesurements...
voidme457 chapter 31 . 10/26/2018
Thank you for all the smiles and even a few tears.
dobanochi chapter 31 . 10/20/2018
Boy I'm late to the party, but I feel the need to say something. I was actually trying to make a video review for this but I'm having trouble getting the bat off my shoulder, so in the meantime here's the cliffnotes version with the most important points:

-IT WAS GOOD. I don't know how intricately you pieced everything together, but I find it astounding that you were able to make everything work together within the rules of the universe.

-It was also certainly well-written. I felt emotions and I felt them good. That said, I don't know whether it was "great writing" or just "very good writing about characters I cared about before I started reading" as I thought about what my, erm, "normal" friends would think about it if they were to read it. But it worked on me.

-Honestly I never quite did get over the writing... "quirks". All the little errors, plus the stopping to explain Britishisms, and I could never get used to explicitly American characters using the word "whilst". But they weren't dealbreakers.

-Also, as someone who was reading this more as a Robin Hood fan than a Zootopia fan, I was hoping those three would get more background and epilogue. So, like, are Robin and John just back in the civilian world again? Did they have any trouble readjusting to back regular life? And you mean to tell me that Robin Loxley went from being a friendless nerd to a master vigilante with a (pregnant) eternal love... in only a year? And this was in response to advice that he embrace his "real" self? Um, dude, as someone who's always had to deal with heavy social anxiety, the idea that inside of me (or someone like me) having the slickest, smoothest son of a gun to grace the annals of fiction inside of me all this time is an idea that... well, let's just say I want to know more about how that happened in this fictional world and if it could even remotely be applied to reality.

-Someone else pointed this out already, but... Little John didn't get to do anything without being Robin's accessory. This is probably just a Dobanochi problem since John is one of my favorite underrated characters specifically because he always seems to get shafted in every telling of the story despite being the main guy's right hand man. Much more minor characters than him get a spotlight moment alone while he's literally being sent away from the narrative to do other stuff on several occasions, his backstory is literally told by other characters while he's absent, and - while it makes sense for the story, it's still disappointing - the guy is literally *unconscious* during the entire climax. Again: this is probably just a Me thing because I might one of the few who likes him specifically, but it was genuinely disheartening, and it seemed like he was just included because you felt obligated to do so, and while the piece was such a pageturner in and of itself, part of that was expecting that Disney's Little John would FINALLY be dignified with his own moment, and when I realized it wasn't going to happen, my interest did begin to wane a bit.

-(Oh, and I skimmed the sequel and CtrlF'd to see what the Robin Hood gang got to do in it; I will say that the parts about them were well written, but were disappointing, though I do completely understand why they transpired as they did.)

I want to stress that despite my nitpicks this was still VERY GOOD, almost to a fault because I expected more and was disappointed. Really, the only thing I genuinely don't like about this? Between how well written it is and its popularity... no one can really ever crossover these two canons in this style ever again. At least not without looking extremely derivative of this. That's all.
1,523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »