Reviews for I am a Dream
ElvenDestiny chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Lovely, I'll be dropping by to read your story soon, if the quality of this poem is anything to judge by!
~ ElveNDestiNy
Morrwen chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Do post more!
Iavala chapter 2 . 11/4/2003
Aw. I loved it!
the evil witch queen chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
these are really good. are you going to write any more?
Orangeblossom Took1 chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
*sobs* Very sad and beautiful. You are an excellent writer.
arwens-light chapter 2 . 5/28/2003
hey! you're such an awesome writter! i'm writting chapter 17 for Far and Away right now, and it deals with a lot of people (and Eowyn has a glims of Faramir in a dream too! it was your suggestion, so i thought you should be the first to know!) i can't wait for your sequel to Faramir's Story! i loved that fic!

it is really awesome to know you (well, i don't know you know you, but i feel like we're connected b/c of our faith, and that's cool!) anyways, let me know when you update and i'm gonna try to finish and get chpater 17 posted by this weekend!

God bless
Narn1 chapter 2 . 5/25/2003
Hey! Sorry I took so long to find this again...*bowxs head in shame* But I hope my review was worth the wait...*Cocky grin*

Yes...when I said epic, I meant epic. You've created a magnificent work of art here, what with your tapestry of story and poem. this is a huge acomplishemnt for any author, and an incredible experience all around. From the second chapter...(I'm being honest here...the first chapter, being only a paragraph long, had me a little skeptical) took me on an adventure that I will long remember. You have my respect, my support, and my eagerness for the sequal backing you...Don't let anyone ever tell you that you have no talent-regardless of who they are, they're lying. Please, keep writing. I'm absolutely in love with your words...

And now, to ruin the moment, a shameless plug-If you wouldn't mind, please check out my own fanfiction. I haven't updated in a LONG time, but am still a slave to reviews...*HINT HINT*
Niliwen too lazy to sign in and still stuck in Ithilien chapter 2 . 5/12/2003
WOW! This is a great poem. I've always wanted to see the kid's perspective.
arwens-light chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
wow! this was good, but sad! sorry that i haven't updated my eowyn fic, but i've been busy w/ school, ect. thanks so much for your kind words, you're awesome! i also think that its awesome that you're a Christian, b/c i am too. (did i already tell you this?) anyways, that poem is great, even though its so sad! i think that you're an awesome writer! i'll try to update soon, again, thanks for reviewing!
RiverRatRogue chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
I hate you. I really, really hate you. I read this without reading "Faramir's Story." And now I am reading "Faramir's Story" and am half way through, but it is too good of a story to stop. SO now I am stuck reading even more than I ever wanted to because I am curious to how it all ends. And it is this stinking poem'd fault. How dare you get me all involved in a story like that. This is not fair at all. The only way I will ever possibly forgive you is if you finish "Faramir's Story" as well as you started it. Of course at current rate it will take me two days to finish just what you have up, but too late for me. Thanks for your writing.
the same chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
*sob, sob* omg, that was sooooo great! yes, definitely post the other one! and get to work on all the other stories, or i flame! (lol, j'k) D loved it. ms bays would love this stuff. keep it up. write a legolas poem! ) about losing haldir or aragorn in ttt. ***(

Narn1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Awwww...*huggles Lelaya* Poor thing...I have to go read her chapter again in "Faramir's Story". She needs hugs...*hugs her again*'re actually pretty good with these poem thingies. If you have more, (like you say you do) POST THEM! I'd love to read them! "Faramir's Story" has become soemthing of an epic in the LOTR's going to be sad to see it end. *sighs*