Reviews for Lost Letters of Love
articcat621 chapter 33 . 10/23/2017
loved it! I hope things go according to plan and the two of them get their tropical getaway together. xx
articcat621 chapter 32 . 10/23/2017
Awh, that bit about Narcissa makes my heart hurt a little bit. Draco. *hugs* :{
articcat621 chapter 31 . 10/23/2017
Oooo I definitely think the Carribean would be a wonderful idea, and I love that Hermione defended Ron. lol. I can only imagine him and Draco bickering back and forth about each other.
articcat621 chapter 30 . 10/23/2017
lol, first of all Draco, you totally deserved that punch to the face, but omgggg. Seriously, kudos to them both for being able to weather jobs where they both travel. I don't think I could go that long without seeing my fiance (but maybe I'm a little too needy lol). xx
articcat621 chapter 29 . 10/23/2017
goooooooodness, you give me the feels in these letters. xx
articcat621 chapter 28 . 10/23/2017
Yessss, thank goodness he was put away. I hope Draco and Hermione were able to spend some time together during the trial. xx
articcat621 chapter 27 . 10/23/2017
I'll be curious as to how Smith would be able to come across as innocent... ohhh, we shall see. xx
articcat621 chapter 26 . 10/23/2017
I do love seeing Theo's press releases. xx
articcat621 chapter 25 . 10/23/2017
So, I'm finally catching up! Eeek!

But gah, I'm hoping that they'll finally get to see each other soon! Even if its for the trial. xx
Arendora chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
THIS story is wonderful and I really hope they get time alone. I can relate to well to this, my marriage is very similar sigh.
the artful scribbler chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Oh my gosh wtf the "reviewer" below? Have they never heard of the "epistolary novel"? (Well, clearly they haven't, which makes me suspect they're not particularly sophisticated or mature in their reading habits). This is a beautifully written first chapter. You evoke so many feelings and a whole unspoken history in so few words.
BritishTonyDinozzo chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Utter crap can u actually MAKE A STORY!? (Sorry I got mad)
Bernaheartsyou chapter 27 . 7/24/2017
This is amazing! I love how the characters stayed the same just more loyal than ever. I can't wait for the next update
Bernaheartsyou chapter 24 . 7/24/2017
Yes, play hookie. Run away to Hawaii
Bernaheartsyou chapter 20 . 7/24/2017
Aww, all the feels and loving is so cute