Reviews for Render Safe Procedures
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
YES. thank you. to many moan and despair that after season 5! but I love the ROLLER coster and death defying RIDE they have been on since then in before during and after for ALL of their adventures.
and really accidentally getting involved in Gods familys drama seems to be a good fit for these fellas.

and good metaphore and TALKING and muha.
good read. thank you for the chapter!
bagelcat1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Wow, really good. It's nice to read something that reflects the character growth Sam and Dean have undergone. The idea of them talking about their feelings like adults feels very true to life. These are not the same men from 11 years ago and your writing really shows that growth. Good job.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Good stuff in here. Stuff they really should talk about. I was also thinking that the Mark's "cravings" gave Dean a taste of Sam's blood addiction, but it's good to see it spelled out. And I'd like to think that they're getting to the point of maturity where they can talk about what's needed instead of just sweeping it under. Or at least where they can deal with stuff with a couple of grunts and looks instead of ignoring it. They remain Winchesters, after all.
And bittersweet, pointed ending. Nice.
sylvia37 chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Wow, this was pure awesome. You have their voices down so well, I could actually see them having this conversation. Really great job. And how much would I love to see them having this conversation on screen. Sigh.
fidessam chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
This is such a lovely piece! Beautifully written. I love it!
DearHart chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I absolutely LOVED this! VERY well written! Thanks so much! XOXOXOXO
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I am really enjoying your Supernatural stories. I can't wait to see more of your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Amazing. I love how you contrast Sam and Dean with their younger selves. It really made me think about how they have changed, gradually and subtly, since earlier seasons. It's nice to see an acknowledgement of that. And I love how you show Dean's intelligence without being overly obvious about it. And the ending...perfect. :)
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
This was absolutely gorgeous! Breathtakingly beautiful! I would pay a LOT of money to see this scene on the show for real. Come on people...give us ONE episode of just the boys just at the bunker just talking and dealing with stuff! I LOVED this! And I promise I'm leaving another review with more details tomorrow or Thursday. But I'm only phone and about to roll over and go to sleep so I can't easily type it all pity. But know that this is absolutely perfect! Just soooo perfect. Thank you a thousand times over for writing and sharing this! Until later...