Reviews for Ranma and Inuyasha: When Two Stories Intertwine
JustWriter2 chapter 6 . 6/23/2006
Lol! Great story.

-JWchan
sesy sama chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
hey you did not have ranma freak out when he saw keirara

shes a cat you know
Michele chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
Love it add more!
Elysium and Lonely Soul chapter 6 . 9/21/2003
Lonely Soul: x_o When r u gonna update? -_- U haven't update in 4eva & a day now, and I'm so tired of waitin'. SO UPDATE! X_O

(Oh & I read ur bio, me & Elysium use to go to ghetto schools for 3 yrs. O_o So that's why we talk this way. ;p)

Bye bye home skillet! . Hope ya have a new chapter up by the time I look this story again. x_o
dead-Ikiri chapter 6 . 3/30/2003
kinda intresting...
Lavender Gaia chapter 6 . 3/9/2003
Darn. Naraku. How he has fangirls, I don't know. Well, stupid Inuyasha. I've never thought as Ranma as a whiner. Oh, by the way, Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire is called Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken, if you want to sound cool. Why are you using Kagura? Oh, and it is legal. Miroku and Ukyo. Hm. Well, Ukyo and Sango are the same person if you think about it. So are Shampoo and Kagome's mom. And others, but I wont go into that. I've told you all of them already. Soun and Fluffy are the same, right? Oh ya, update soon.
Randomness1236 chapter 6 . 3/3/2003
great chapter!
Randomness1236 chapter 5 . 2/27/2003
great story so far keep going!
Randomness1236 chapter 4 . 2/27/2003
great chapter. again!
Randomness1236 chapter 3 . 2/27/2003
where did cologne come in did she just appear or was she there before? i dont recall you ever mentioning her. oh well. another great chapter!
Randomness1236 chapter 2 . 2/27/2003
sorry i am so bad at reviews but anyway. that was another really good chapter!
Randomness1236 chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
That was really good! of the few crossovers i have read this is by far the best! oh and just so you know Lavender told me to tell you she told me to review even though i was going to anyways. i hope that made sense!
myinuyasha04 chapter 5 . 2/23/2003
aw, poor Inu-chan, being dragged off by Ran-chan!
The Turmoil Twins chapter 5 . 2/23/2003
Heh-heh. No Rat Poison! I still think Cologne's a fucking bitch. Like Ranma says, 'Looks can be deceiving'. So do actions I guess. Lavender, I also think it's a girl, because Kirara has an 'a' at the end of the name which sounds feminine. And mostly ending in that vowel could be a girl (pardon Inu-Yasha and Kouga and people) But other then that, I'd also say it's a girl, because I just think so. I really like the story here, Keep up the great work.

-The Hostage spoke
Lavender Gaia chapter 5 . 2/22/2003
o great. the ghoul is there. NO RAT POISON! (for those of you who dont understand, read Ill) So Inuyasha and Ranma are going to work together? Cooli. I always wonder who would win, Inuyasha or Ranma. I think Ranma. What does Kudos mean anyway? I know that they are yummy granola bar thingys, but what does it mean? This has almost nothing to do with your fic, so I am going to get back on track. Ranma is pathetic, but he is cute, and sweet sometimes, so we can over look that. Is he dragging Inuyasha by his hair? I hope so. God, this is strange. Just forget everything I said and be glad you got someone to review.