Reviews for A Year Abroad
TheWiseNut chapter 75 . 2h
I swear you have made me fall in love with Viktor and Hermione... It was priceless...
emmabrady chapter 75 . 11/4
This was an awesome story.. I loved reading it.. I hope you write more similar to this or abit different.. I couldn't put it down..
mionepls chapter 75 . 10/30
absolutely loved this story! so much tangible emotion, and your viktor & hermione make such a lovely couple in the end. thank you for sharing!
MihioraM chapter 60 . 8/30
There’s that Gryffindor courage !
MihioraM chapter 59 . 8/30
Bloody hell Hermione , fight back ! . I understand she’s shocked and insecure but where is that Gryffindor spirit .
Fruitloops2.0 chapter 74 . 11/5/2019
Everytime I reread this story it just gets better and better! Thank you for a lovely story and I can't thank you enough for the lovely journey I followed you on with every new update following this story to its completion! Maybe one day you can do a one-shot peak at Viktor and Hermione's life together with their children and their family!
Guest chapter 75 . 10/9/2019
Fantastic story. Thank you for your dedication and finishing.
The only thing that suspended my belief, was Hermione not learning Bulgarian in your story. I can not believe that such a brilliant woman would not have learned the language of her chosen home.
Lily chapter 75 . 7/6/2019
C'est une histoire formidable, j'ai aimé la lire.
laelruin chapter 75 . 6/14/2019
A very heart wrenching/warming story. I totally fall on the "Wait till you married" front for sexual intercourse. It makes life so much easier and less traumatizing/volatile. (several of the things that happened in this story are illegal in America...) But the story overall was wonderful! The character building was well done and thoughtful, the writing style overall was clear and easy to follow and I thoroughly enjoyed the ride.
Thank you for all of the time and effort that you put into this.
Sincerely,
L
Evy.Ravenswood chapter 1 . 2/14/2019
Read the entire fic in a night. I really really liked what you did with the characters. Great job!
Fruitloops2.0 chapter 75 . 12/2/2018
I love this story it is one of if not my most favorite fanfic! I followed this story from the time chapter 50 was posted until the end, I just spend a weekend rereading it from beginning to end reliving the journey! This story will always be close to my heart and stay with me always! ;)
Mowgli chapter 75 . 11/9/2018
This was such a wonderful story, thank you for all of the time and effort it took to create!
lovetoread004 chapter 28 . 10/17/2018
I absolutely love the progression between Hermione and Viktor in this fic! And I am so happy to see story featuring them, they are one of my favorite pairings and there are just so few fanfics about them. Thank you so much!
SL chapter 75 . 9/25/2018
Thanks for such a wonderful story! In particular, I feel the portrayal of two famous, larger-than-life teenagers, each with their own insecurities, is well done.
aussieKayz chapter 75 . 9/5/2018
Fantastic story. Sad to read the final chapter