Reviews for A Year Abroad
SereniteRose chapter 41 . 6/11/2017
Hermione's so sweet, making the rain go away like she did, she must love Vicktor very much, anyway another lovely chapter for me to read and enjoy. thanks ever so much.
Guest chapter 41 . 6/10/2017
moreeee
Guest chapter 40 . 5/28/2017
I love this story! I am so glad you are back!
SereniteRose chapter 40 . 5/27/2017
I hope your exams went well, and your country is in my prayers after what happened in Manchester, I'm very sorry, thanks ever so much for a lovely chapter, I hope that Hermione can help Vicktor, will she and Harry see each other again? anyway thanks again.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/19/2017
My phone tells me you've updated, but every time I try to go to chapter 37, it says "file not found", just thought you ought to know
SereniteRose chapter 39 . 4/18/2017
love this long chapter, it was lovely, thanks ever so much, poor Draco has no-one but Hermione and his in love with her, I love it thanks ever so much.
CoachMom chapter 39 . 4/17/2017
So Draco is in love with Hermione and it is unrequited love. I hope it stays that way. I like the friendship she needs friends and not someone who is hanging around just because he likes her. I hope this doesn't go any further than him liking her as I like Viktor for Hermione.
SereniteRose chapter 37 . 4/2/2017
poor Draco. him being hurt like he is, and not having a place to go too, I always knew Cormac was a jerk but his parents as well, good on Hermione she's is such a great and caring character, I just love her, thanks ever so much, I can't wait to read more.
SereniteRose chapter 36 . 4/1/2017
another happy and sweet chapter, thanks ever so much.
CoachMom chapter 35 . 3/31/2017
I hope the teacher/student relationship stays that way. I like that Seamus is coming back to Durmstrang too. I hope that Neville changes his mind over the summer and comes back too that way Hermione will have 2 friends while Viktor is at Hogwarts. But then again I am thinking that Hermione might just be going to Hogwarts with the Durmstrang Triwizard Tournament group.
SereniteRose chapter 35 . 3/28/2017
will Hermione ever see Ron or Harry again? and why did Ginny Weasley snub Hermione? is she jealous? she's more than likely is, Ginny is such a selfish and vain character, I despise this character so much. anyway it was a lovely new update, please keep up the great writing. thanks ever so much.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/21/2017
I do so love this story. The tenderness they have between them gets me every time.
Thank you for sharing it with us and please continue on.
SereniteRose chapter 34 . 3/21/2017
aw! what a lovely new chapter and sweet as well, I liked the inter action she had with Draco and hoe Viktor is coming around how much he loves Hermione., thanks ever so much.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »