Reviews for A Year Abroad
Guest chapter 33 . 3/15/2017
I do so love this story! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/15/2017
Loved it.
SereniteRose chapter 33 . 3/15/2017
poor Hermione after everything she's been through, this had to happen, I don't think Vicktor meant to flirt with the reporter it just more than likely happened, but Hermione has such a low self esteem that she's bound to have doubts about Vicktor loving her, I don't blame her, but she's an awesome character, thanks ever so much, I just adore this new chapter
SereniteRose chapter 32 . 2/26/2017
I'm glad to see that Hermione has decided to stay at Drumstrang, and that she has a great relationship with both Minerva and Dumbledore, thanks ever so much.
CoachMom chapter 32 . 2/26/2017
Awwwww...Dumbledore was sad at her decision. Glad that she told her personally and that no one else beat her to it. Seamus offering comfort when Viktor wasn't there. I like that friendship. It was one born out of mutual need for a friend but I can see it lasting and them being helpful to each other.
Not sure what I think about Chigvintsev being connected to Hermione feeling what she is feeling. That is kinda creepy. Does he feel her desire for Viktor? If so...ummm...weird and creepy all rolled into one. :)
Interested in seeing where this is all going. Keep up the good writing.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/25/2017
hate the ron bashing ron went throw a lot in the war he was hurt more then hermoine and lost a brother but less bash him, and for the reviewer hermonei started most of there fights.
Guest chapter 31 . 2/21/2017
This is such a sweet story! It makes me so happy every chapter I read.
SereniteRose chapter 31 . 2/21/2017
I'm so glad that both Hermione and Vicktor were honest with each other, thnaks for that and that they love each other as well, thanks for that as well, this is turning out to be an enjoyable story, that I enjoy reading, thanks ever so much. I can't wait for Hermione to talk to Dumbledore, thanks again. will Harry make-up with Hermione?
SereniteRose chapter 30 . 2/20/2017
I was hoping that Hermione would have stayed at Drumstrang, she fits so much better there, I don't think she can be friends with Harry anymore either, I think she's out grew them, anyway I do hope she stays where she is, thanks ever so much for a lovely chapter update.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/13/2017
Awwww!
Guest chapter 29 . 2/13/2017
What a sweet chapter for Valentines tomorrow. Thank you for giving us this.
SereniteRose chapter 29 . 2/13/2017
I'm so glad that Hermione and Vicktor told each other the I love you's, Hermione deserves someone that's going to treat her like a princess and not a walking dictionary, and I love Vicktor, he's hot, anyway thanks ever so much. I can't wait for chapter 30.
SereniteRose chapter 28 . 2/8/2017
I really do enjoy reading you work I just adore your stories, thanks ever so much, I for one can't wait to read more chapter, it looks like Hermione and Vicktor are getting really close, I love it.
CoachMom chapter 27 . 2/4/2017
Love how the boys of Durmstrang have united together behind Hermione. It shows that she has been accepted there.
I like that Ron apologized and that true to character he did it by letter rather than face to face.
CoachMom chapter 26 . 2/4/2017
So, Ron is an ignorant immature prat. Seem right in character to me. He never seemed to care about anyone but himself in the books. Immature and rude and downright mean in the way he treated Hermione most of the time. Calling her names etc. I know I have an unpopular opinion of Ron but that's how I see him and you have written him correctly. It irked me at the end of the series that JKR put H/R together. Now, mind you, I didn't want her with Harry either. She needed an intelligent person who is her equal. Neither of those boys were. Friend? Yes. Mate for life? No.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »