Reviews for A Year Abroad
CoachMom chapter 25 . 2/4/2017
So Ron and Harry can't just man up and speak to her. They skulk in corners, spy and then insult her. Honestly this seems true to their characters. Hagrid being flattered that Viktor like his tea is cute. :) I can see him stammering and getting emotional about it. lol
Love that Viktor is there for her when she realizes what complete jerks that Harry and Ron are and that it wasn't a screaming, crying fest. The reaction was perfect. As was Viktor's reaction, no questions, just comfort.
SereniteRose chapter 27 . 1/29/2017
I'm so glad that Ron finally grew the hell up and apologized to Hermione, and that Harry made up with her as well, I'm so adoring this story so much, it's a wonderful story and plot, thanks ever so much. I also like that the professor and Hermione bonded like mentor and pupil.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/28/2017
I always feel so peaceful after reading this story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/26/2017
I've never read stories with Viktor and Hermione because I didn't like the idea of them as a couple, but your story has me loving the two of them together. When the Durmstrang players said they have to win for her, I was so happy. Viktor is so sweet to her. Keep writing, please.
SereniteRose chapter 26 . 1/26/2017
wow! another wonderful chapter. I guess Harry hates Hermione now and so does Ron, after everything she's done for them, they're acting like bastards, anyway will Harry make up with Hermione? I doubt it, but I hope he gives her a chance. thanks ever so much, It's was a lovely new chapter.
SereniteRose chapter 25 . 1/26/2017
another lovely chapter thanks ever so much, poor Hermione being treated like that by Rnn and Harry, they'ore really Morons and very mean and selfish, anyway I do hope that Hermione gives them what for, hate Ron so much wished he would of died. anyway can't wait to read more. thanks ever so much again
Emma chapter 25 . 1/25/2017
I'm so in love with this story, absolutely phenomenal. Please update soon3
Guest chapter 25 . 1/25/2017
What a great chapter! I love that Hermione and Hagrid remain friends. I get very happy when I see there is something new to read in this story. Looking forward to the quiditch match.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/23/2017
I can't wait to read about her return to Hogwarts and what happens at the quidditch tournament.
SereniteRose chapter 24 . 1/23/2017
I'm so glad you are feeling better, that you are back writing, let me just say I just love this new chapter update it was lovely, and I enjoyed every minute of it, thanks ever so much agai. I wonder how Harry and Ron the moron will recieve Hermione?.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/22/2017
mooore
please
SereniteRose chapter 23 . 1/3/2017
lovely new chapter, thanks ever so much.
SereniteRose chapter 22 . 12/24/2016
I did enjoy this new chapter, thanks you for writing it, it was lovely, thanks ever so much, I hope you and your family have very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »