Reviews for A Year Abroad
SereniteRose chapter 13 . 10/1/2016
oh my! another great and lovely chapter, I do hope that people come around to Hermione and stop treating her like a leaper, anyway really enjoyed the chemistry between Hermione and Vicktor. thanks ever so much.
SereniteRose chapter 12 . 9/22/2016
poor Hermione having a lot of trouble fitting in and coping, but she's a very strong person and she will get through it, I just hope that Harry and Ron are still her friends, but I doubt it, because they've been brainwashed by Luna,Neville,and especially Ginny Weasley who should of died in the books her second year, anyway I do hope that Hermione get through the obsticals that life throws at her, thanks ever so much for this fantastic chapter, I'm so enjoying this story so much, and am always excited to see new updates in my e-mail, anyway please keep up the great writing, it's brilliant.
SereniteRose chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
poor Hermione still being shunned even by some of her old friends Luna,Ginny the big whore,Cormac,Neville,Harry,and Ron do not deserve Hermione's friendship because they are treating her like she doesn't exist, and the Drumstrang guys are treating her like shit, and treating Ginny the big whore bitch ( I really hate this character very much as a matter of fact I despise her a lot) like she's the queen of Sheba, and as for Harry and Ron well Ginny more that likely already turned them against Hermione, because Ginny has always been jealous of Hermione, anyway I do hope that things get better for Hermione and that she stops doubting herself, and tells everyone to go to hell. thanks ever so much for a brilliant new chapter, I like the fire scene. Why is everyone being mean and hateful to Hermione?
SereniteRose chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
another very lovely new chapter thanks ever so much.
SereniteRose chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
aw! I'm so glad that Victor is now getting along with Hermione,and is going to be her friends, thanks ever so much.
SereniteRose chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
another lovely chapter, I'm glad to see that Victor is coming around to Hermione and is treating her well, and also the guys from the school as well, anyway I can't wait to read more chapters thanks again.
SereniteRose chapter 7 . 9/2/2016
oh my! another great chapter, poor Hermione I'm so glad that she's getting better, and as for Neville I'm glad that he apologized to Hermione, but it is not enough, and Luna well let's just say that she's as crazy as loon and I really hate this character, and Hermione is to forgiving to both Neville and Luna and them. anyway Hermione Granger is a great and brilliant character in the Harry Potter world. I do hope Victor gets over himself. thanks ever so much I really did enjoy it.
jadely31 chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Good chapter. I look forward to what you do with the other Hogwarts students. please don't go right into possible romances.
jadely31 chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
good premise and the writing is Dr ecent. I hope all goes vwell. Thanks for writing and sharing.
SereniteRose chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
I'm so loving this new 6 chapters, thanks ever so much, I don't understand why Neville and Luna are not being friends with Hermione? Cormac I understand because he's arrogant and a toe-rag, but Neville, I don't see why he's ignoring Hermione, as for that loony bitch Luna(really hate the character) she shouldn't ignore Hermione because she's is not better than Hermione, but than again the character is a total cunt Luna is. poor Hermione suffering the way she is, and all of the students making fun of her, I do hope you have her stand up for herself, I know that the Drumstrang Men are scared and intemidated by her, because she's a war heroin and a strong woman, but I wish they would give her a break and leave her alone. I'm so hooked, please do continue it, I love it and I also love your other stories, as well, you are an awesome writer and a great story teller, I do hope that Vicktor and Hermione become an item. thanks ever so much, I slso hope that Luna gets pushed off a mountain. thanks again.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15