Reviews for A Year Abroad
SereniteRose chapter 68 . 4/13/2018
poor Hermione loding her dad the way she did it's rough when you havn't talked to a parent when you are out of sorts with them I hope it gets better, thanks ever so much, I really did enjoy reding this chapter. thanks ever so much.
ordayone chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
this is mad cute !
i love new storys chapter 67 . 3/2/2018
lovely chapter
SereniteRose chapter 67 . 3/2/2018
poor Hermione she's still having doubts about her belonging somewhere anyway I love it, thanks ever so much, love this new chapter can'twait for more, loveing this story very much, and i also enjoy your youtube videos.
i love new storys chapter 66 . 2/21/2018
great chapter
SereniteRose chapter 66 . 2/21/2018
I am so happy that Hermione decided to become a mediwitch and help people, sometimes it's easy to get lost and confusing when you don't know what to do with yourself after you have left school, anyway lovey chapter as always. I wanted to ask? will Harry and Ron and the rest of Hermion's so called friends make an appearence? anyway thanks ever so much.
WiseGryffindor chapter 65 . 1/26/2018
Interesting very interesting
Please update soon
SereniteRose chapter 65 . 1/26/2018
this was a fun chapter to read, thanks ever so much.
i love new storys chapter 65 . 1/26/2018
lovely chapter
SereniteRose chapter 64 . 1/22/2018
wow! another fantastic chapter, thanks ever so much, I do hope Hermione gets her happy ending with Vicktor,she deserves it thanks ever so much.
Fruitloops2.0 chapter 63 . 1/14/2018
OMG Once again you've done it! Thanks for the amazing chapter! Please update soon! This has got to be the absolute best Hermione and Viktor fanfiction...like ever!
Guest chapter 63 . 12/30/2017

Happy new year!
SereniteRose chapter 63 . 12/29/2017
I hope you get better and I also hope that it's nothing serious, pleasefeel better, anyway loving this new chapter, I really do, I also love the Flower Shop that you are reading out loud on SkyCloud, I never miss a reading, I think your voice is soothing and wonderful and I love your accent, thanks ever so much.
Guest chapter 63 . 12/29/2017
I was missing this story, glad you feel better. A perfect birthday for Hermione! There is so much love in this story. I feel it every time I read a chapter. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Mrs.Snape2012 chapter 62 . 12/16/2017
can't wait for the next chapter
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »