Reviews for A Year Abroad
Loved it!
lrmorena chapter 62 . 11/30/2017
This has been a great story so far... But I need more... P!s
BernerMom chapter 62 . 11/29/2017
I have become a fan of yours since I read The Flower Shop. I just found this story though a couple days ago. I must say, I had a few very late nights staying up reading this because I could not put it down. The number of reviews do not do this story justice and I hope that more people find it. This is well thought out and I enjoy the growth of the characters. Thank you for bringing Hermione’s mother back into her life and creating Chigvintsev to watch over her. Keep up the good work and I eagerly anticipate your next chapter.
Angels-heart1 chapter 62 . 11/24/2017
Fantastic chapter! Loved it! Can't wait to read more!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 62 . 11/24/2017
good seeing Hermione actually dating Viktor
Guest chapter 62 . 11/24/2017
I never understood theses stories were they put hermonie with someone else and decide to make Ron a jealous jerk. That never made sence. And hermonie comment she could never hurt Ron is bullshit since she has hurt him. She has attack him. At least 3 times.
i love new storys chapter 62 . 11/24/2017
great chapter
SereniteRose chapter 62 . 11/24/2017
another wonderful chapter, thanks ever so much, I'm so glad that Hermione is getting better and good things are happening in her life, she doesn't need Ron nor Harry they both suck as friends, anyway thanks ever so much for a lovely chapter, I'm so enjoying this story.
reptilegirl chapter 61 . 11/17/2017
Loveee it xD
arabellagrace chapter 61 . 11/12/2017
I love this story!
Guest chapter 61 . 11/10/2017
I just love this story so so very much! Reading it always makes me feel good. Thank you for sharing it with us!
SereniteRose chapter 61 . 11/10/2017
lovely chapter and very sweet, I'm so glad that Hermione is happy at last, I just hope no one comes and ruines it for her, like maybe Ron, and I'm also glad that Harry is her friend once more, I always knew that Ron was a jealous prick, and a jerk, anyway please continue with the great writing, thanks ever so much.
roon0 chapter 61 . 11/10/2017
Wonderful.
Angels-heart1 chapter 61 . 11/10/2017
Sweet chapter! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 60 . 10/29/2017