Reviews for Three is a Prime Number
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 11/15/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by
AkReaper chapter 5 . 12/6/2020
Really? passive and seconded as the code phrases.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2020
The amount of Sexism in the summary alone is staggering nevermind to fanfic
Guest chapter 8 . 5/17/2020
stupid stories
lol
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 4/16/2020
Where is Harry's personal ship in all of this, I can't think it would let him fight alone?
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 4/16/2020
I wonder if there are hunter-killer groups out looking for Jack Harper? Also, did they get the artifact back from Jack?
pfeonyxdrache chapter 10 . 12/26/2019
Das ist eine verdammt gute Geschichte und ich hoffe sie geht irgend wann weiter denn ich will unbedingt Erfahren wie diese Geschichte aus geht.
KrisB-71854 chapter 10 . 7/16/2019
I was sort of expecting Ashley Williams to end up being Harry's kid. The two POVs of her mom didn't really make sense otherwise.

I'll agree with everyone else that the time skip didn't work at all.

There are a few minor points as well. Harry felt bad vibes / something wrong from the Citadel. With his high rank and instincts, I can't believe that he didn't ask Luna to research what about the place was triggering his paranoia instincts. I'm surprised that a general travel restriction on the Citadel wasn't in place for the magicals and that many of them could detect the attempts at mind control.

You never have any POV of the general magical citizens. Surely they could come/go along the mundane planets as they always have been. You should have some massive curiosity from the mundane side of things about magic.

I'm mixed on the entire magical government space faring civ part of things. Mainly because the only actor that we see is Harry. We don't even seen Hannah or Hermione.

Harry has an entire brood of kids or grandkids. We've never been introduced to any of them. Oh, there have been background characters that are supposedly his family. He barely says hi to them. O.k. that's in the middle of a combat scene, but still.

Hmm, one of the other things is why would the magicals look on towards the batarians emperors chairs? They could just conjure some if they need to rest for a bit. They could melt them down or shrink them if they wanted to keep them as loot. Might not be the best idea, but no one would really say anything against it.

It sounded like they were going to cut out Jack from Cerberus. This Cerberus may be run by magicals with Seer help. Harry might vaguely be in the know, but Shepard wouldn't have a clue.

The reasons likely are that that it'd take a nonmagical to interface with various bits of tech. A magical really can't or shouldn't be along for the ride. Wouldn't stop Harry from shadowing them if they need some backup.

I don't mind Harry retiring. He lost family and it makes sense.

I don't get the sense that the females are really immortal. We've no evidence of them able to live to the thousand year mark.

A few chapters ago you had Harry make a comment like the thousand year life span was rather minor. To a real immortal maybe. I don't really think the witches count though. They are old and might be able to live, but show signs of age. They might be able to make it to a thousand or more, but I doubt it.

Harry making the comment about the life span really feels stupid. So is the making magicals their own species. They aren't or wouldn't be able to interbreed or be spawned from nonmagicals.

Overall, I generally enjoyed the fic. Instead of the time jump, you should cut to Hannah, Hermione, Luna, or even one of Harry's various grandkids for the next few years. While Harry is taking a rest, we could see what everyone else is doing. Harry might seem blind sided by things by being out of the loop and retired, but that doesn't mean that those running things aren't totally aware of everything.

Taking Harry out of retirement to run a war doesn't feel needed. If he was the one really needed maybe. They had an entire plan for everything that Harry went with. Some one else was selected that could have easily run things. They could have had Harry be figure head or mentor or double check things.

He was so far out of the official loop it shouldn't have been funny. No government should just toss him right back in active duty to run a war. It would be one thing if this was a war that could take decades or centuries to run. He could be used to start his phase and pass it to some one else. You made it where he really wasn't needed.

He was the hero of the colony, but wasn't needed to run the war.

We are lacking from tons of various magical view points. I'm stunned that the other magical species don't want more or different interaction with various aliens.

You've go a few good ideas, but need to flesh things out a bit more. Why aren't we seeing all these old witches do anything?
KrisB-71854 chapter 4 . 7/16/2019
I'm not sure why you had Harry board the ship if he didn't have some sort of magical hacking to use on those alien computers.

Other than that, I generally enjoyed the chapter. The magical world exposure was iffy, but you'd think that the magical world was prepared or preparing for that for awhile.
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 7/16/2019
Sounds like Harry is more gender fluid. Referring to him as male while in female form isn't needed. Heck, I don't think that I like calling it female form. He is either male or female depending on need/mood. Sounds like he spends most of his day as magical and is keeping the female thing a secret. Wouldn't that lesson the health benefits of the female long life bit?

I really liked the improved Seer stuff and the higher dimensional things as well as most of the magical population being outside of reality or in pocket dimensions or such.
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 7/16/2019
Um, the gender switch wasn't really needed. It seemed more of an excuse to have female magicals have a long life span to match some ME races.

It wasn't needed for Harry. I'd have preferred just metamorphs being semi-immortal or well ageless. Harry, N. Tonks and a few others would have that sort of status. I've always thought of magicals having about 2-3 times the mundane life span more based on power.

I'd have actually liked it if there was a massive project to research why various magicals lived longer and how to improve base magical health. You could have basically had a magical version of Capt. America formula or what it was meant to be. It would get some one into peak health /fitness for their genetics. Then you'd have others that would "vastly" extend the base live span. You could still tie it into power. Instead of being 2-3 times the mundane life span, they could suddenly have 10-20 times the mundane life spans more based on power.

I have an idea that your neutrality was supposed to be a good thing, but it felt rather evil. The making those that join the military not have voting rights? That's even worse.

I know that they were trying to set things up so that those that were in the military couldn't just take over the government. Military folks not being allowed to run for office while part of the military is fine. Not letting the military folks vote? No that's wrong on many levels.

Eventually, they'd run into something that causes their military to go through what happened in Star Ship Troopers.

The mind magics in the government were even worse than all that though. Everyone has biases. Its what makes us human. Saying that you'd mind jack everyone in a decision making job into being neutral to remove their personal bias?

That was likely why they became lawyers or politicians. To do good or such. Now, it won't matter if they feel the laws are good or fair. They've got to uphold everything as they are the law. Personal bias have been removed so they can't give mercy or harsher penalties when needed. That's usually done via an emotional response. Now no one would get that sort of thing.
ColdFang chapter 10 . 7/29/2018
Very Nice Story! Very interesting approach to the separation of magic and mundane as well as the approach for Harry's immortality. Would love to see more of this.
Hippie chapter 10 . 5/4/2018
I'm loving it! I was wondering how long it would take for Harry to mess up appearances somewhere that mattered. Sometimes it feels like there is no plot reading this, like there is no connection between the scenes, but as all of the scenes are fun to read, I can deal with that :) keep up the good work.
ClaireR89 chapter 10 . 4/6/2018
So Harry being a metamorph /"female" is only used to keep him alive.
And the founding of the MSS by Harry and friends is just to advance them to space since its mostly dropped or well Harry's friends daughter are mostly dropped to the way side.
Storyline isn't too bad. Should put notifications when large amounts of time is skipped
ClaireR89 chapter 7 . 4/6/2018
Where are Hermione and Luna and Hannah (not counting the 5second cameo for the treaty)