Reviews for Stuck On a Puzzle
Nina chapter 13 . 9/15
Finally! Rose and Scorpius have shared more time together, even if they despise each other 3. Can't wait for the next chapter!
libbypotter chapter 13 . 9/13
Thanks for the quick update. I devoured this chapter. I like so many things about this story, how the characters are not perfect but not drastically imperfect simply realistic, how they are multi layered and also showing some self awareness, how the dynamic between them is slowly changing and of course the plot

Looking forward to some thawing between Rose and Scorpius
libbypotter chapter 12 . 8/29
Thanks for the update. I like the slow way Rose and Scorpius’ relationship is developing. Your characters have real depth and I can’t wait to find out what James is up to.

Do you know how many chapters you expect this story to be?
Nina chapter 12 . 8/23
Yaaaay, finally you uploaded this! I love this fic!
celidhh chapter 12 . 8/23
Thank you for an update! Loving this... keep it up!
JeanAndBilius chapter 12 . 8/23
Good, good story!
Nina chapter 11 . 7/7
This story is really good! I'm excited to know about what will happen with Rose and Scorpius' relationship, and I hope to see more of that soon!
givemethebeans chapter 11 . 7/3
Oh maaaan, things are getting serious. I always look for Rose/Scorpius, but I’m so attached to Mei/Albus that I don’t even mind the former’s absence! I seriously can’t get enough of them— they are so endearing. Loved this chapter a lot. It’s a testament to how realistic your teenager-parent relationships are that they seriously depress me. Really dying for everyone to get along better, especially all of the Potters. I’m just really invested in these characters. Can’t wait for more!
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 11 . 7/2
Loving this. Glad to see we're finally seeing some more of the political plot coming through, and setting up nicely for some more Rose/Scorpius interactions. Looking forward to reading the next instalment!
givemethebeans chapter 10 . 6/10
Ah so excited for more Scorpius! He's such an interesting one. Still quite obsessed with Mei and Albus, as well. And poor Rose, classic mother-daughter troubles. Loved this last chapter, I'm dying that there's not more to read! You've got me totally hooked on this story, can't wait to read more.
givemethebeans chapter 8 . 6/10
Hey, I love this! I've flown through these first 8 chapters. I love your characters, they all feel like such teenagers. I didn't think I'd be as fond of Mei as I am, and I am totally rooting for her and Albus. I'm glad he's growing into his own a little. Excited to read the other two chapters you've updated so far!
Nina chapter 10 . 4/25
I kinda hated the fact that there wasn't too much Scorose in here. However, I became patient and I like how you equally describe Scorp, Rose & Albus' lives. I'm looking forward to see how Rose will be the one that will see through Scorpius, although I can't imagine how their relationship will be developed. Greetings from Chile!
Nina chapter 9 . 4/2
Rose is such a badass, I love her!
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 9 . 4/2
I thoroughly enjoy a slow burn when plot. I'm still intrigued as to where this is going so keep up the good work! (Aside from the off typos I also really enjoy your writing!)
Pumpkin chapter 8 . 2/28
I juste love your story ! I really like how you manage the characteres, specially Rose. I also like the "pureblood/anti-pureblood" story, it's nice to see some changes for once, not just "new death eaters" story, but something realistic and something that's very actual in our reality.
I can't wait the ScoRose, your Scorpius looks so cool and your Rose is just amazing !
Good luck for the writing !