Reviews for Stuck On a Puzzle
givemethebeans chapter 10 . 6/10
Ah so excited for more Scorpius! He's such an interesting one. Still quite obsessed with Mei and Albus, as well. And poor Rose, classic mother-daughter troubles. Loved this last chapter, I'm dying that there's not more to read! You've got me totally hooked on this story, can't wait to read more.
givemethebeans chapter 8 . 6/10
Hey, I love this! I've flown through these first 8 chapters. I love your characters, they all feel like such teenagers. I didn't think I'd be as fond of Mei as I am, and I am totally rooting for her and Albus. I'm glad he's growing into his own a little. Excited to read the other two chapters you've updated so far!
Nina chapter 10 . 4/25
I kinda hated the fact that there wasn't too much Scorose in here. However, I became patient and I like how you equally describe Scorp, Rose & Albus' lives. I'm looking forward to see how Rose will be the one that will see through Scorpius, although I can't imagine how their relationship will be developed. Greetings from Chile!
Nina chapter 9 . 4/2
Rose is such a badass, I love her!
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 9 . 4/2
I thoroughly enjoy a slow burn when plot. I'm still intrigued as to where this is going so keep up the good work! (Aside from the off typos I also really enjoy your writing!)
Pumpkin chapter 8 . 2/28
I juste love your story ! I really like how you manage the characteres, specially Rose. I also like the "pureblood/anti-pureblood" story, it's nice to see some changes for once, not just "new death eaters" story, but something realistic and something that's very actual in our reality.
I can't wait the ScoRose, your Scorpius looks so cool and your Rose is just amazing !
Good luck for the writing !
Nina chapter 6 . 2/15
This story is really interesting. However, I cannot imagine how you're going to develop the relationship between Rose and Scorpius, because they don't even think about each other and I haven't seen any intetaction between them. In addition, I think that it's really good to write the story focusing in different characters, but the scorose thing worries me haha. Keep the good work, and greetings from Chile.
emeraldhead-crimsonheart chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
Loved Albus standing up for himself.
Excellent stuff - looking forward to more already :)
lizzzsunshine chapter 7 . 9/8/2017
I loved how long this update was! Keep the long chapters coming!
Blu chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
14 year olds having sex and talking about exclusivity! Theres a line between being a prude and losing childhood innocence. If one is too young to be pregnant, then def too young to have sex!
lizzzsunshine chapter 6 . 7/24/2017
This fic is fantastic. I love how many POVs are included.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Considering that TCC is an abysmal mess of a fanfic (I refuse to call it canon) ignoring it is probably the best idea.

There's some really good writing here and some not so good parts. I'll start with the not so good parts, because I like to finish on a positive note.

First up, their years are messed up. Assuming that they're going in for their fifth year, Hugo and Lily will be in their third year. (They're only two years younger than Rose.)

Also...I doubt that Malfoy would be involved with something dark arts related like that. Given their history, I don't think that they'd come within fifty miles of such an organisation.

Also...they're a little too casual about the sex stuff. Yes, they're hormonal teens, but the majority wait until they reach sixteen. And while there are a relative handful who do sleep around, this is suitably rare enough to raise an eyebrow or two. (At least in their age group.)

Onto the good stuff.

I LOVE the secret poisoning as a security measure. Granted, it's not perfect, but it's a clever little device. (Unless someone treats them when captured.) This villain sounds most interesting.

Then we have Al the quiet. Another nice little touch that really fits, along with the family dynamics which feel really real.

Overall, a decent piece, if a little weak in parts. Keep updating
givemethebeans chapter 5 . 2/28/2017
Oof, Harry and Ginny are making me sad. Very realistic, but so depressing. I hope they get it together. It's funny because it's true that you end up writing so much that covers a short amount of time in the story, but I love every second of it! I do wish I'd found this when it had already been completed because waiting between chapters is driving me insane. Great job, can't wait for the next one
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2017
this is so good! i really want to find out more about the ministry stuff. also what james is up to haha. please update soon!
Yami Umi chapter 5 . 2/19/2017
I really like how well written your story is, and I've read the last dew chapters with something akin to admiration, but the truth is... your story and plotline makes me decidedly uncomfortable.

Not exactly because of Harry and Ginny's failing marriage, nor because Harry is a overworking work-a-holic who leaves his family and wife for his work, not for the reason that James is an egotistic asshole and a possible criminal, and not because Hogwarts' students seem so apathetic years after the war, unconcerned about the future and morals; it's just that it's all so real, so possible to happen, that it's really uncomfortable for me to face that maybe things wouldn't be going right in their lives, even after all they fought to overcome.

Life IS like that sometimes.

But still, I read this story not only in curiosity for the plot (because it really does makes me curious as hell, you are a good writer), but because I hope for a better future for them, a happy ending of sorts. For Ginny and Harry to sort their troubles and be happy for once (they deserve it, after all), for Rose and Albus, and maybe Malfoy, to grow onto themselves and experience life to the fullest, without the despair and melancholy that seems to befall every teenager in the world, for James to get his head ouf of his ass and discover, before it's too late, that no bad deed goes unpunished, and he ought to remember that.

I hope it gets better for their sake, though I know Life doesn't always go that way. But I hope, anyway, because as I reader, it''s all I can do.