Reviews for Hello, Hello Kenya
Gundum M chapter 3 . 3/4/2004
I really like it. put up next chapter soon.
MistressCoCoLoVeR chapter 3 . 3/4/2004
I like this. Usually stories staring OCs are overlooked but this story actually has soomethings everyone will love. And she ain't there to solve everyone problems.
Phoenix M. Cheung chapter 3 . 3/2/2004
Well, *I* thought your multi-layered pun was cute! I'm really enjoying your story right now. It has depth I haven't seen in any fanfics with original inserts! Good job!
Ukchana chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
Well, even though at first it seems like a self-insert, it's written pretty well and I really enjoyed it. I'd suggest making sure you have all of your grammar and stuff correct though, because you're missing a lot of periods, etc.
I like the character and the concept of having a young African American girl have to live with them because it's definitly more culture shock.
I also think that Kenya is acting very accurate to a young woman who's mother has died. It's very sad but you wrote it quite well.
Hopefully you'll write more and I'll be very interested in how Kenya is going to adjust to the world.
I also like how she's not "perfect" like a lot of new characters inserted into the Ranma world. She doesn't like the food, she's nervous and uncomfortable and shy. It's very cool! _
love,
Ukchana
a chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
Not a bad job of introducing a O.C. that not out to solve everybody problems.

I'm curious to see how this develope and can't wait for your next update.
Mel chapter 2 . 11/8/2003
I like it. A creative use of the "new kid from America comes to live with the Tendos" story. Well written, too. I hope she gets on friendly terms with the family soon, though. Especially Akane, 'cause I can see them getting along really well. :) And Kasumi, 'cause who can stand to see Kasumi hurt and confused? Poor thing... Of course, life's not exactly easy for Kenya right now either... Anyway, good story so far! Keep writing! ;)
Gekena chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
Nice fic and well written. I am anxious to see what all happens as well as find out what happened to Kenya's mother.

Now normally, I hate to ask someone to update, mostly because it sounds like nagging, I think. But update soon. I really like this and want to read more.

Anyways, great fic and keep writing Aisha!
Aki-chan3 chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Hujambo, Aisha! Habari zako?

I like the fic!

Tafadhali, write more soon?

Asante sana!
Murasaki 12 chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
I like it! This is a totally new idea to me! Being a black teen an' all.. ...