Reviews for History Repeats Itself
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Brilliant story! I hope that one day it will be updated! I'll be waiting for it!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
I hate cliffies! What house is Harry going to be sorted in?
bananacupcakes chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
If i was harry i would not forgive sirius.. and when harry gets back to the future i hope sirius does try and get back on his good side. after all dumbles did AK him.
deltawaves chapter 9 . 3/11/2010
its to bad u stopped writing this story it was pritty good
Phil chapter 8 . 8/30/2009
So you're stating that Hermione is TEN years old when she gets her wand, is sorted and turns eleven a couple of weeks into first year?

Or is Ron not going to Hogwarts till he's twelve..

Maybe school starts after the 19th of September?

pdenning weber edu
Shalk Zailackar chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
harry was born in 1980 and Voldemort attacked 1981. So the year should be 1977, not 1984.

Interesting story.

Year James Potter graduated.

harrypotter./wiki/1978

Birth of Harry Potter

harrypotter./wiki/1980
ArrancarMaiden chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
What is it with people and cliffhangers? Huh? Love the 'battle' scene on the train. Please, can I have some more? (inserting big, teary, mournful, and wobbly puppy eyes)
NorikuKitsune chapter 9 . 4/15/2009
I'm aware that it has been quite a while since you last updated, but i just wanted to say i very much enjoy this entire fic and the direction it is heading. I love your Harry and all the hints and foreshadowing you have seeded throughout this story so far. I don't know if you are ever going to update but you are on my story alert list so i will be waiting. Thank you for writing such an interesting and completely thought out story... look forward to when ever it gets finished
harrylover101 chapter 9 . 2/24/2009
i love it please update immedietly!
Fiery Goddess of Ice chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
That is cruel and unusual punishment! I really want to know the House now, but I'm guessing that it's unlikely you'll update this... *sigh*

Otherwise, excellent fic! I really enjoyed reading it, though I do still want to know what happens. I liked that you established plot before sending Harry back in time, I hadn't seen that in any fics I'd read before.
sheri chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
Gr... it just ended. Thats it Gr... I hate cliff hangers

But, on a lighter note great story I can wait for more
pirate babe chapter 9 . 5/6/2008
pirate babe here, and i have just finished chapter nine of this story.

i know it had been 4 whole years since you updated, but it would be much appreciated if you did.

this story ROCKED and i really want to read the next chapter.

good luck on all other storys you may do.

l8er
Choas Babe chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
This is good. But you're not going to start this one back up are you? Here's to hoping.
wwf chapter 9 . 2/29/2008
when are you going to update?
Padfoot is Awesome chapter 9 . 1/4/2008
this story is good please hurry and write more