Reviews for Until You Are Here With Me
Unimpressed chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
It is incredibly silly, and very samey, a plot that many have wrote before and have also done the same mistakes as you. Legolas acting more of a wimp than a powerful archer and Prince he is supposed to be.
This story would have been a whole lot better if you had page breakers to separate each moment to distinguish between the moments with Legolas being lost and Aragorn in the castle. It was poorly written as you switch between trying to write similar to Tolkien and modern language very frequently that make the story seem dysfunctional. It all seemed rushed and frankly that you hadn't thought it through properly. Each character were far form character and it would have been more successful if you relayed the characters form the books more. Personally I think you need to ask for a Beta to re-read this story and make it seem more professional or at least readable so it doesn't make people start to get bored or even cringe when reading your work.
I kept hoping that the story might have gotten better, and I am equally surprised I had gotten this far and made it to the end, but the plot kept dropping and dropping until it was basically boring. If you are going to write like a child then your stories will seem incredibly plain, simple and down right immature.
Another matter is your silly little 'Author's Notes' as you call them, they are unnecessary and clutter the page form the actual story, if you wish to thank people for reviews then keep them at the bloody end rather after every single chapter.
I think it was quite a poor story, if you made it more mature then maybe, just maybe, it would be classed a readable and somewhat enjoyable. Try again.
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
Hmmm... You haven't read the book?Not too sloppy. :D
LemonShy chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Hhahaha xD I love Yours' "talking" with LotR charakters! Those are so hilarious xD 3
I-love-Coffee-4life chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
NOOOO LEGOLAS!
I-love-Coffee-4life chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Thranduil you dick:'(
Hello chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Celeborn is a dude. Sorry if you meant it that way, but you call him a she xD. Just a pointer :3 but I like no LOVE it! Probably my fave fanfiction. I didn't see any grammar mistakes!
ahrvaslo chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
this story was so great! i enjoyed every moment! you are so good! thank you!
gginsc chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
All those notes just drove me wild! They really distracts from the story! I especially hate hunting for the beginning of the story! Why are the Nazgul working for Thranduil. The Arwen bashing was really over the top. I usually like the pregnant male elf stories and I did like parts of this one. BUT, the characters were a bit unbelieveable.
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
this is really good! sad but good! good job!
SailorSilvanesti chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
That was the most beautiful ending, I almost cried!

Aldarion & Lasgalen, Awwwwwwww!

Love the bit right at the end where you threw in the fact that Faramir & Haldir had a son - Laurenor, it's adorable!

LOL, to King Thranduil trying to explain where babies come from! XD
Lauren chapter 11 . 11/26/2010
EVIL!
Lauren chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
Oh, you evil little thing! Poor Legolas! Stupid Nazgul! Oh my god, I'm acting like that bitchy Arwen! Oh, I'm just kidding! I love Mpregs, slash, and all that good stuff. Great job with the story so far. You're being so evil to Legolas! Love it!
Ajisai-Hosu chapter 13 . 7/27/2009
I really loved this story so much! I actually read it a couple of years ago and have been searching for it ever since! Great, great great! Love Legolas so much! and I love how you wrote Arwen, definitely a side we don't really see. You are very talented and I hope that you continue to write such amazing and breathtaking stories.

-Ajisai
La Feu Eterne chapter 12 . 7/13/2009
My dear girl, while your premise was sound, and I suppose that effort is to be commended, I really do advise that you take a creative writing course of some sort.

Cheers.
timme chapter 10 . 3/17/2009
can't help but still feel sorry for thranduil. i just don't see him as a bad guy here. what he did to legolas wasn't right, sure, but he must love celeborn so damn much...