Reviews for Children of Shadow
textbug3115 chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
more please!
celticdragon chapter 3 . 7/28/2017
I just found this fanfic even though it was written in 2016. all I can say is AWESOME! I hope you will continue with this story. Please, please, please. I am hooked. Thanks for sharing!
emmalilly21 chapter 3 . 2/26/2017
Yes! I love Karigan with the Weapons! Thanks for this story, can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
AWESOME! I do hope you update again soon. Thank you for sharing.
DizziZilla chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
Loving this! Please continue! (I love Fastion-personally, I hope they really do end up together...)
Moonwing1 chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
This is intriguing. Really like what you've done so far with the characters, and look forward to reading more!
Aereal chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
Hmm, I'm liking this more and more. I felt like her musings about Zachary were believable, that he loves someone she used to be but no longer is - not quite canon as far as I'm concerned but still realistic, satisfying enough to open the way for a new romantic interest, which I gather is what you're intending. Look forward to seeing the mysterious device!
Ann chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
Fantastic more please soon
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
Oh yes yes yes! Only 2 chapters and already love this. Keep up the good work
Emily chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Thank god! I needed a new green rider fic. Very intrigued so far. Update soon!
Aereal chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
I am intrigued to see where you're going to take this... I guess it's a KxF fic? I am enjoying this greatly but I find there is a word or spelling here or there that is not quite right, maybe you can get a beta to check your work? Which would make it even better :) only if you want of course... This is ff so everything is up to you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
All I can say is ...more more more please! As always, thanks for sharing!
Aereal chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I liked this! Sad but ... Sadly realistic. Although I'm not sure fastion grins but hey... You never know!