Reviews for Undercover
Purple Satin chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
This is just precious! I laughed so hard at him showing up looking like a character from "Grease", and half expected him to start singing, "Go Greased Lightening" . Very well done! Thank you! I needed this tonight.
MaryFan1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
This was cute. But Beckett said in season 1 she went to public school.
PAM H chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
THIS IS A FUNNY STORY. THANK YOU !
Muscovy chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Great one shot! Thank you
Danari88 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Hahahaha. This story kept a huge grin on my face from beginning to end. You've got Kate, Castle and the boys down so well that I can honestly see and hear this scenario playing out in my head as I read it. Then to get to the end and have Kate invite Castle to Otto's Shrunken Head, saying that he will fit right in, knowing that it's actually a Tiki Bar instead of a biker bar?! I laughed so hard! Hilarious. Thanks for the great fun you provided with this fic.
xfbikerchick chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Cute fic. Love how you had the boys punk him.
teelduo chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Awesome!
Clem Marchal chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Great story ! It makes me think of the song "Girls just wanna have fun
cecimartin chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
What a lovely one shot! :)
Mydaughtersmom chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Thank you, thank you. Your writing provides a ray of sunshine to balm an otherwise dreary final season. Hopefully you know how much your continued belief in these characters allows them to live on for us, far more so than reruns... Heartfelt thanks.
chanhoed chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
OMG, this was really awesome and also cute.

Those boys really pranked him good. But the why of her being at that school was such a great idea.
And I love how in the end she invited Castle for a ride
someheartslove chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
This was so so funny and so so cute. I Really Really enjoyed it.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Hahhaha this is awesome! Great story :)
CrimeGirl912 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I loved this.
Mark C chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I enjoyed the swerve this story took, thanks to the boys.

Got a kick out of how you had Kate tell Castle what she was doing which wasn't what he was lead to believe. Still, it was nice to see Beckett give back to the community.

The ending was great as Castle got to ride on Kate's bike.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »