Reviews for Love Is A Fickle Creature
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Oh! Please-PLEASE-update!
Saraton chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
I like it! The storyline is interesting and I hope you continue... .

Saraton

P.S. Nabiki and Ryoga...hmh...Why not!
Seaidau chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
Great! Bring forth the next chapter and I shall read and review it!
Seaidau chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Brilliant story so far, save the grammatical errors, but thats nothin'. On to the next chap!
somewhat ray hibiki chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
umm...i am just the wandering lost guy who rates ryoga fics...but you can ignore that...it seems to be a very good fic so far for which then how you know how nabiki acts around shy guys...wouldn't want her anywhere me...err...back to the point...i hope you update soon i guess...
GrimmZ chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
There are a lot of mistakes in there, but everyone makes mistakes. (I know I do, but I'm not on trial! I wont swear any oath! Take the cameras away!) In my eyes, that you actually put the little glossary at the end redeems a lot of the mistakes, I'll look the other way so to speak. A lot of people use Japanese words and terms and just expect people to know what it means. Anyway, Ryoga/Nabiki? If I say "Pretty Please?" An okay first chapter, *cough*Ryoga/NabikiRULES*cough* I'd like to see less of drunken Ranma though, he just aint worth the paragraph. And your right, now that I think about it, Ranma really hasn’t called Soun anything has he?
biki chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
please write more! love it!
L.F.L.R chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
An interesting -albeit a little unpolished- fic!
christine chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
I like your story,this is a ryoga/nabiki fic isnt it?Well i hope you continue.
Patirick chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
I noticed a few typos will reading through, I thought I’d mention them so you can adjust your master copy.

“Ranma can't beat me at this two.” Should that be “too” instead of two?

“It will be nice to have an unspoken man in the house.” Should it be unspoken for?

“Still I never notice until Ranma got here.” Should notice, but noticed?

“Hey that must me she loves Ranma!” Should me be mean?

“I let you unpack.” Should be I will let or I’ll?

As for content, everything is believable thus far more or less—the various types of money Ryoga had was a masterful touch. I don’t think Ranma and Akane would have jumped to as many conclusions as they have as quickly or been nearly as rational, but it’s not entirely unwarranted. Ranma drinking seems to be a far stretch, probably the single most unbelievable part. I am not sure about your point of departure yet however.
hgblob chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
"Ojii-san" means grandfather. "Otou-san" means father.
Kura-kun chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
this is pretty good so far :)

and no Ry/Ak match up! yay!

I like the terms you use like Dutch Courage :D

oh yeah...pretty glad he doesn't get lost in the house anymore...it would be room for a lot of annoying typing heh...

continue!
Shampoo chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
This is a Nabiki/Ryoga love story right? Hope so. I like the odd, alternative pairing sometimes better than the orginal. Good first chapter.