Reviews for Phoenix Tears
ObsidianDraconis chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
I don't know how I missed this chapter. Stupid FFN didn't alert me apparently. Ugh! That was fun! Poor Ron, he was so confused. Lol. I like that you showed that Harry wasn't really stupid, just slow on the uptake at times. Lol.
Lauraf68 chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Love the banter. I hope we learn more about the elementals.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
I don't get why would you start a new story and don't finish the one you've been working on since 2013 in chapter 99 you said you had to wrap it up but unless I've missed something, it's still not finished. Are you going to finish that story or just leave it hanging?
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Great start!
theamoran chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Oh. My. God.
Okay, okay. My mother (Erin) is a huge fan of your FSOG stories, and so when she saw that you had published one about Harry Potter, as she's not much of a fan herself, she rushed to tell me.
I have not been disappointed.

Obviously, I can't read your FSOG works, but I have read some of the McGovern Madness on your blog, and you have no idea how much my mum and I laughed when we saw that you had incorporated the McGoverns into your new fanfiction. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Love and Oranges,
Cora
CTHEWOODS chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
So glad your writing a new story! Will be glad to follow anything you write!
ObsidianDraconis chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Oh no you didn't! The McGovern's as elementals in the wizarding world! You're trying to kill me! My favorite fandom combined with my new favorite original characters! Ohhhhhh I can't wait for what you do with this! By the way, is Allie and Andre complete, I'm wondering since it seems a mad, mad new year takes place after whatever happens in Allie and Andre. Ugh! I want more of this now. Lmao.
BarbaraMcRN chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
So happy to see a new story from you & about tying into the Harry Potter story! I absolutely LOVE that Fawlkes flies off to the McGovern girls! I'm hoping there will be more!
Sooty85 chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Very interesting;)
I definitely want to read more, I love the McGoverns whatever their form !
Looking forward to more ... hopefully
sweetsub75 chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Love it
Heavenly Survivor chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
This was really nice. Great job!
sillie j chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
So ehm. Similar, but not quite the same sisters as in the 50 shades one? Wasn't gonna read more fanfic, but with you writing.. This can't be anything but AWESOME!