Reviews for A Full Loop
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 5/25
*nods* Yes, this feels much better than the canon ending. :D
Meishou chapter 1 . 5/12
Oh how I wish this is the ending in manga~~~~
Speedyquader chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
This is pretty good! I was hoping you'd have an explanation for the Soul King, but oh well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
Still paining about ichihime in the real manganese sorry
Just Veia chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Thank You! I finished the manga recently, and I was so disappointed at how Kubo wrapped things up. This oneshot was exactly what I needed.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Bad. I'm sorry but the only difference between this and the Canon ending is the the pairings which were not that big of a deal. I can tell your just a bitter shipper

0/10
Greekmytholgy chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Better than canon I think
yuri kagami chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
Holy fudge I'm crying right now Huhuhuhuhu this should be the ending than that horrible original ending huhuhuhuhuhu fudge it's wonderful TT
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
3!
BinaLove chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Love it
sara-nadia chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
i love it
Otomos the Crazy Peridot chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Well...I mean, it's alright,nbut...well first, there's the problem with the pairing. By no means is it bad, and you did say it was an AU, but given the reason why you wrote it down, it feels like you wrote that in because your ship wasn't made canon. The same thing with the other pairing. But hey, that's just how it seems to me. That doesn't mean you meant to write it that way, or that it should be taken that way.

Secondly, bringing a ton of characters to the reunion was okay, but...well, it also kinda seemed like it was just there. They're all adults, leading adult lives. It was the reason why not everyone could show up in the ending of the manga. Chad was off wrestling, Uryu was busy with his own work, and I'd assume others were busy as well. All of them showing and planning to show up makes it seem as if they either have a lot of free time on their hands, or have risen up to a job status where they can afford to take time off whenever they want, which is actually kind of weird.

Lastly, there's way too much exposition being spoken aloud here. I'd rather read about the instances where something happens, rather than read as characters talk about it. Yes, the manga does that as well, but they were used to explain certain concepts, and attempt to mess with the enemy to create an opening. Here, it's just there to explain things that we don't get to read. That doesn't work that well.

Anyway, this was a good read. It's not something I'd switch the canon ending out with, but it was okay nonetheless.
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I'd take this ANYTIME than the supposed "canon" ending to Bleach. That was just a pure trainwreck. Thank you so much for this. :)
Empress of Everything chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
This. This is how Bleach should have ended.
pinkypinkypinky chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Thank you for writing this! Means alot and as for the last chapter of Bleach that doesn't exist to me lol. Take care!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »