Reviews for Offshore
kbf chapter 105 . 12/22/2017
Very interesting insights into Jack's new school. I particularly am attracted by the Basic Survival Skills course.

Barbara
fishtrek chapter 105 . 12/21/2017
I think Jack likes the school. LOL.
Hippiechic81 chapter 105 . 12/21/2017
Who's Lisette? I've forgotten.
fishtrek chapter 104 . 11/21/2017
Interesting idea about the rehab.
Hippiechic81 chapter 104 . 11/21/2017
I think I missed some chapters there are people I don't recognize.
tlcroft chapter 103 . 11/10/2017
And Hotch finds out about the school change-and why. And while he agrees with Lynn about the need for changing schools, he worries about the cost and objects to using her hard earned money to pay for it. Only Lynn doesn't see it that way. And
fishtrek chapter 103 . 11/8/2017
I agree with LYNN.
sherryola chapter 39 . 10/25/2017
No! Don't let him marry her. I don't care who she is. Don't let Hoch forgethis real family, his son, the team. I'm going to have to skp to the end before I can finish reading. lol.
sherryola chapter 23 . 10/25/2017
Since this affects other families, I think it's a crime that their boss is forcing them to step back. It's not just aaron. Maybe he's in on it. sorry, I don't like him, and a federal agent has been kidnapped and he's just blah about it and so what. That doesn't seem right. there should be no stone unturned, as they say.
sherryola chapter 22 . 10/25/2017
I think the photos could be altered.
sherryola chapter 14 . 10/25/2017
This is fantastic but disturbing. this is really a type of rape and it's very unsettling to read and to know Aaron will beforced into this to protect others. and yet, I have a feeling they really wouldn't kidnap Jack, because if they did, Hotch would never cooperate. Huger and captivity making him not think like a profiler. It's a long story so the team must not find him for quite a while. but come on team.
tlcroft chapter 101 . 10/24/2017
And Jack's seeing a Lynn who sticks up for him when he's right. And he is right-the textbook's wrong. Too bad the principal doesn't see it that way; she insists the textbooks are right-after all they're brand new and expensive. And Mr. Marsh sounds like a lazy teacher; when he got that many complaints he should have worked out the problems on the test himself and compared them to the answer sheet. And Lynn's right-there are always options.

As far as the textbook being wrong goes, I've run into that three times in my life-all three involving new textbooks. Once, in high school, the social studies textbooks had all the wrong answers on the pop quizzes scattered throughout the book. After finding that out, the teacher wrote the publisher and got sent out new answer books to the quizzes. The publisher corrected the quizzes in the second printing and thanked us for alerting them to the problem. The second time was in college when a computer science textbook was missing a crucial chapter. The teacher returned those textbooks and taught the rest of the course out of his own library and skills. Next semester's textbooks were from a different publisher. The third time my son had a trig book that had the wrong answers to the problems on their included tests. The teacher told the class that she would not be counting the first test in their final grade because of this and made up her own tests for the rest of the class. The publisher replaced them as soon as they were told about the incorrect tests. Very different from Jack's experience.
fishtrek chapter 102 . 10/24/2017
Love this. It gets better and better.
Hippiechic81 chapter 102 . 10/24/2017
Great chapter!
kbf chapter 101 . 10/10/2017
Congratulations on reaching a hundred chapters of constant interest.

Speaking as a retired teacher, I think Lynn was exactly right. English schools may be organised slightly differently from American ones, but I would assume that someone teaching first year maths should have been capable of far more advanced work, and as a quiz normally has short and rapidly worked answers, Mr Marsh should have been able to work out quickly that the answer sheet was wrong. The school board, to my mind, should check all maths books and demand its money back.

I was most unimpressed by the principal. Is she a qualified teacher or an administrator? She does not seem to be running a competent school. By the way, now Jack is leaving, it would be a gracious geature is he apologised for the manner he complained to Mr. Marsh, but definitely not for the complaint itself.

Barbara