Reviews for Reconstruction
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Awww, poor tony. He still has so much to work through. I can't imagine being mad at my dad for 30 years, and doing stupid stuff because of it, only to find out that it was not his fault. I would be wracked in guilt and anger at what I had done. Poor, poor Tony. And the rest of the family- this is affecting everyone! So many people feel insecure right now because of this. Oh Harry. I'm glad Pepper is around, to help him out. He is going to need to talk with his dad once everything gets sorted out. Actually, I think Tony is going to have to spend some quality time with most of the family members once this is all taken care of. And I can totally see a lot of them acting out due to this situation, to test their parents care.

I LOVE that you brought Logan in! I always thought Steve needed someone to comfort him, always having to be the big strong one. I am so so SO glad he has someone to help with that. I loved the line about him not able to be strong for anyone, but just felt like a little boy who finally had a father again. That was great. :) And hey, LOGAN! That opens up the possibility of a whole new set of relationships, although I don't know if you are going to go that route. I just thought that was very nicely played, and fit in well with the story. Way to go, Wanda! That was a great scene, of her helping him get back his memories. And a great view into that family sub-unit.

I love the Hank and Scott paring! I always hoped to see more stories showing them with a father-son relationship. This was great. And another mischievous kid to add to the mix! I hope they all end up staying at the tower!

Cool with adding Jessica and her friends as well. I like getting more girls in there. And looks like she is going to need some convincing as well. :) Can't wait! I look forward to seeing how you distinguish the two Hopes. It is kinda hard to follow all the people already, but I look forward to it!

I really look forward to seeing how the Cap and Tony fix everything. Tony is hurt at Steve avoiding him, when he is just trying to give him space. I doubt Tony would be the one to do the approaching. There are so many ways to take this, I know it will be awesome whenever it and whatever occurs.

We havn't heard much from Skye and May lately; how is she doing with this? It has got to bring back memories. And with all of the new people coming aboard, PLUS this new scanner that Harry made, she might try to get in some action. Especially since she doesn't seem to get much of it, always behind a computer. Just curious.

Can't wait to see some more action, please update soon!
reader82 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Have I told you lately that I love you? The story is amazing. There are so many new family members and yet there's always some interesting backgroud story. Nevertheless I hope we keep seeing the "older" family members once in a while. For example it's been some time to have Coulson and Grant in more "active" roles...Just a suggestion of course - it's your story and I love it, no matter what.

It was nice to get more glimpses of Harry's past. I wish Steve and Tony would start making amends now that it's clear what their behavior does to Harry. Can't wait for more.
dustie012001 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Such a great story and its getting better with each chapter. I can understand the hurt both Steve and Tony are feeling but I would sure like to see them reconcile soon. Thanks for continuing to post
Downey for President chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I love that you added Logan and Scott :) great one again :D
Tamara chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Great chapter I love the family extensions. I love that you made Logan Bucky and Steve's dad. I love mommy Pepper as well. Please update soon