Reviews for This Tangle of Thorns
I like the slight suggestion that Tom has a hint of sociopathy within what I had assumed to be psychopathy. That little rage being all he feels? Yeah, I can get behind that. However, I couldn’t quite place him in one or the other right now
This feels very sexual abuse-ish. Like, Tom is her step-dad. I’m going to keep reading though, because it doesn’t feel entirely like that and it’s good enough that you’ve managed to entrance me anyway. Kudos
I love this! I would love her to ask him about his childhood or something and trigger him in some way. Pretty sure almost all psychopaths have some sort of childhood trauma and we all know Tom had a dark past to say the least. Can’t wait for an update!
Ana El Platano chapter 15 . 12/31/2020
I'm so in love with this story tbh, I like how deep you made the characters. I like the concept about this disturbing art of asphyxiation, and how each time the story passes. Hermione's mental health becomes more disturbing each time.
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 15 . 12/3/2020
Wow, great fic!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/27/2020
PLEASE PLEASY UPDATE!
Leonita Yap chapter 15 . 11/21/2020
don't abandon this story please... it's really great. both of them, Hermione and Tom, really played their card well...
Guest chapter 15 . 11/14/2020
... so when you said more frequent updates...
omnerron chapter 15 . 10/28/2020
Gosh this fic is honestly one of my favourite Tomiones EVER. This is my second time reading this and I love it so fucking much! I just adore this fucked up dynamic and you really did one hell of a good job characterising Tom. I enjoy this no nonsense Hermione a lot and using Jean as her motivation to get her working with Tom is really amazing because it highlights how important her mother still is to her despite this weird thing she has going with her mum's boyfriend. It was probably pretty obvious to others but to me that was kinda genius maybe just because within this fic I tend to just forget that she is of consequence at all lol.
in any case I can't wait to see those two murdering Toadbridge (lord knows she probably deserves it) and thank you so much for writing this gem it is VERY much appreciated 33
Stelmarya chapter 15 . 10/21/2020
Ohhh, this is such a good story, I’m loving it so far! I know it has been a while since you last updated, but I really hope you’ll continue one day :)
HDRH chapter 15 . 10/16/2020
Any chance for a new chapter? I love your story
Guest chapter 15 . 10/2/2020
Love the slow development of their relationship. The fact that he is getting in her head but she is still doing what she can to stay resilient, always trying to protect her mum , it’s incredible. So realistic.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/29/2020
This is beautifully written. Your writing style is addictive and I always want to read more. I love how vividly you paint a scene with short, simplistic but effective sentences. Very impressive. And I adore the way you’ve portrayed the characters and the development of their relationship. The way you balance everything and keep it interesting at all times is amazing. Cannot wait for an update!
KatyLies chapter 15 . 9/17/2020
I love this story so much. I love how you've depicted Hermione in a devious, thoughtful way. She could be cruelly vindictive in the books, and I'm glad to see Tom recognizing the danger in her ruthless ambition and arrogance. They are truly a match made in heaven, and I can't wait to see their relationship further develop as they grow increasingly bold in bed and in blood. I don't really want Hermione to be successful in framing Tom, but on the other hand I would like to see her prove her talents and take him off guard. Thank you so much for writing and sharing. I hope you continue!
Angie106 chapter 15 . 9/15/2020
Loved this story thanks for writing, hope you get back to this soon. And that life is treating you okay