Reviews for His True Nature
DinoTron88 chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Preatty good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Ah, all's well that ends well! Even though the basic premise has been done to death and back far too many times than I actually care to remember, I much prefer your level-headed approach to simply let bygones be bygones. I still don't think it's a stretch of the imagination to assume Davis wouldn't feel a sense of betrayal or have their words not deeply take a toll on him, though, especially if this wasn't the first time they ran their mouth like that. They're supposed to be people he can call friends and be able to trust so naturally that would mess with his psyche to find out what they were saying behind his back.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Awesome first chapter
1BlankAccount chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I'm so glad someone finally made a fanfic about this. I love you Daisuke!
sorax33 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
You're right about Davis's character, he isn't the type of guy to just quit or say"'screw you assholes" to his friends. Look at when Ken tricked him by making him think his friends had been kidnapped but they were just Bakemon in disguise. He couldn't decide or figure out a way to save his friends and did what Ken told him to do even to have Veemon step on his head. At that moment it showed how much Davis cares about them all. As for Kari I'm glad that she didn't just randomly fall in love with him just because he was betrayed. Also as someone said in the reviews about the older kids stepping in and actual doing something to help. Usually in other stories the older kids agree with them or bash him themselves (even Matt and Tai!). All in all, this was a pretty good view of the Davis gets betrayed plot but I do have a few suggestion.
When Joe and Davis were talking about how Davis could have every crest. For Light you could've used Daemon as a great example. Think about it, even Kari felt Davis's heart and light when he touched Ken's D3 and sent Daemon into the dark ocean. Or for Hope when he was the only one who didn't give up or retreat when they faced Kimeramon. Beside from repeating about how Davis beat Malomyotismon. Don't get me wrong that was a great victory but it wasn't his only victory.
piccolaLilly17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
cute :)

Davis and kari
Psycho G chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Well, I gotta say that this was handled much differently from all of the other versions I've read on this site in all the years I've been a member off FFN. For once the older group found out much earlier about what happened and gave the younger group a well-deserved scolding. I like how everyone apologize the say day rather than days or even weeks later. I also like how you had Joe break down how Davis could have inherited all of their crests because of his character and traits.

But I will say that no matter what, words do hurt and once said, they can't be taken back. I don't 'do the whole sticks and stones my break my bones nonsense because many have said things to people they wish they never said with their conscience haunting them for years.

But since you love Daikari stories so much, take a look at my Digimon 02: Epoch and leave me your reviews.
Lord Pata chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Gotta admit this is very well handled. You handled them on a more human way, learning from their mistakes an apologizing to Davis.

On other fics they remain being full time a$$holes (changing the s for $) to avoid the bad word filter XD) During the whole fic and only a few of them change. Usually TK is the one remaining against Davis the whole time for obvious reasons of that supposed rivalry between him and Davis which actually never existed... For TK at least since on the japanese version of episode 7, when they arrived to Andromon's city to rescue Kari and she saw them, she said Davis's name first, then Davis bragged about that to TK and TK simply congratulated him. n_n

So from this huge Takari fan (though more of a huge PataGato fan xD) congrats for this fic and for not making it a bashfest :D