Reviews for Kalos League Victory
SuperiorBatman1 chapter 1 . 11/18
Ash wins league I'll never understand why statis quo is god as well hard work hardly pays off.
MashupMan2100 chapter 1 . 9/25
This is a good story. I think it deserves to be adapted into a comic book for Game Freak to publish.
SoundVenom chapter 1 . 6/12
An ash finally gets his due I'm NOT expecting ash to win every LEAGUE but I'm not happy with him LOSING every LEAGUE he's in kalos had great writing but considering it seemed ash would win league it left me not happy when it was all said and done heck I've actually read pokemon fanfic where it's revealed by scott that ash's matches in previous leagues were rigged all along with mr. goodshow giving ash's opponents way strong pokemon that ash couldn't defeat at the time.
DRAGONWORKS chapter 1 . 6/9
This was a great Alternate-Ending Chappie
SSJGamerYT chapter 1 . 5/12
I loved this great job. Also if ur planning on doing the team flare arc, can u make it different from the one in the anime? I liked the arc in the anime but I felt it could've done so many other stuff I would've loved.
Isetba chapter 1 . 5/1
I love it. It would be cool to read the Team Flare arc after this fic. Honestly, I think that the transformation of Greninja could be due to Ash's aura powers. But it's only my line of thougth. It could be something totally different.
Fox McCloude chapter 1 . 1/6
Don't know why I hadn't read this one before. Oh, well, I'm glad I did now XD

Anyway, as epic as the XY saga was, had Ash won the championship, it would have made it 10 times better. And come to think about it, this fic could easily be inserted in canon without causing too much of a divergence in the events, and it would also make Greninja leaving Ash a little less sad than in canon because he at least would leave knowing that he gave his trainer a major victory, ending on a much higher note. Plus, his victory would even serve as a better source of inspiration for Serena, with Ash being a champion, she would aim much higher to become a girl worthy of him. Well done.
Tahitiseabreeze chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Can you please do a story which Lysandre controls Ash-Greninja. Amazing piece of work!
ScarecrowReaper chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
With how anime pokemon has been should have expected ash would lose again my one problem is the great connection between ash and greninja will be forgotten in next season please writers let ash greninja with him plus they could gain even more experience and skill with ash-greninja transformation.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Also known as "How the Kalos League Finals Should Have Ended." At least I can read how the match was SUPPOSE to have ended here. Good job.
pr0dz chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
It doesn't matter about his skills to be honest. If he was smarter, he'd be runner-up in Hoenn and win in Sinnoh.
Grov.light chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
You've done an amazing job with this story. Great alternate route. I'm with you on that one when it came to Ash in the episode, though. I sort of had a feeling he'd lose, but hey, coming up top 2nd is still better than nothing. The closest he got before this was the Sinnoh League, and now this makes up for it. It grudges me on how most people really got obsessed over wanting Ash to win the Kalos League and now they, and I quote, "Will never watch Pokemon again" just because he only came top 2nd.

Anyway, your writings great! Keep up the awesome work.
61394 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
after what he did against Alan Ash doesn't need to be validated
but that doesn't mean I don't want to see him a win a league

good story
OmniPlanckInstant chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
This one shot was beautiful. The conclusion to the canon battle between Ash and Alain left me extremely upset, but in the end, I came to terms that this is his best performance, much better better than the BW quarterfinals against Cameron and DP semifinals against Tobias.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Well to be honest i like more the other ending when ash won with charizard... i loved that one... but i like this too, ash deserved to win... not that idiot of Alan that its helping Lyssandre with his evil plans of world destruction... even when he doesn't know that... but he is still an idiot... i would like to read more of your fics in the future.. maybe including ash' charizard... i love that pokemon...