Reviews for Or you could stay
More chapters please
I would love to read more HPxKHR!
justaislinn chapter 2 . 2/18
Was that cinnamon roll bit inspired by that bagel vine?
You know, the one that goes "hey bro what do you want to eat?" And the evil voice in his head says "the souls of the innocent!" but the guy says "a bagel."
Then the evil voice cries "no!" and he corrects himself, "two bagels." You know, one of my favorite vines of all time?
I'm actually shocked I haven't seen someone shitposting a Mukuro/chrome moment of this before now tbh. Assuming that's what you were going for lol.
I would have loved to see more of this. Big bro Harry looking out for sweet innocent mafia babies is my fav.
Write on:)
StillReflections chapter 2 . 2/6
Oh, wow. This was so fluffy and warm and feel good and I had no idea that I needed this until I read it. Now it's going on my list of WAFF stories that I crack open when I have a really awful day and just want to read something that will make me smile. Thank you for this lovely little gem.
Necrogod chapter 2 . 2/4
Thanks for the story!
Eternal Raine chapter 2 . 1/29
!3!
Fencer22 chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
That was lovely
253910 chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
Squeals and giggles and cuteness! (I really liked it)
Tsunayuki-Crosseria-Demort chapter 2 . 6/27/2017
Esto es precioso! No has pensado en hacer una historia con esta trama?
shadewatcher chapter 2 . 6/19/2017
#cackles# OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! XD
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
#cackles# I just LOVE it when Harry stands up for himself and doesn't get turned into a doormat. SQWEEEEEEEE! Soo CUTE!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2017
I love the character interactions in this,
(and nagi and mukuro snark like siblings - new headcannon right there.)
mokona-pyuh chapter 2 . 5/26/2017
This is so good. SOoo good. I love it. I'm a bit curious about what would happen afterwards, but the open end is nice too, leaves the imagination do the work ! Also, Badass Harry and Nagi are great. I loved this. Really.
TheSamurai'sRose chapter 2 . 5/18/2017
Absolutely adorable!
Nekoraychan chapter 2 . 5/17/2017
This is really good. I can easily see this continuing into a full-length story.