Reviews for A Stitch In Time
ironhair chapter 1 . 5/31
Reading
Robert Doran chapter 32 . 5/4
end of chapter 32 Caitlyn said forgive? It would be so easy to tell her to go to I know better so I wouldnt.
Robert Doran chapter 28 . 5/4
I like all starks warts and all.I like all Targaryens warts and all,Sansa and Jon good match.
I have seen Jaimsa and Tryosansa
Robert Doran chapter 25 . 5/4
Thast fateful fart I know this is serios but it just ,the two words ,I nearly fell out of my seat laffin:)
Robert Doran chapter 11 . 5/4
If only Elia left for Dorne right after that event .Stayed there she andher kids would have survived Robert's rebellion.
Picky Guest chapter 2 . 4/4
I would have had Jon call himself a Stark from Essos, fathered by a Stark in Essos among the Exiles. After almost 300 years it would make him a very distant Cousin. And he could be legitamet.! .! I shoulld have said Company of the Rose.! Golden is the Blackfryers.! Silly error on me.!
Picky Guest chapter 4 . 4/4
Of course Jon would never.! He has reason to think Lady Ashara might be his own mother.!
Picky Guest chapter 2 . 4/4
I would have had Jon call himself a Stark from Essos, fathered by a Stak in the Golden Company. After almost 300 years it would make him a very distant Cousin. And he could be TrueBorne.! Just a thought.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/22/2023
What is this bullsht?You can save people from the past then why not save Lyanna Stark instead of Raeghar fcking delusional Targryen.
aston.zappa chapter 51 . 7/14/2023
I stuck it to the end, but I’d lost interest and skim read much of it, probably the Jonsa but also too much atonement between Stoneheart and Snow. All seemed a bit easy in the end. Written well enough but seemed like an idea that ran out of legs.
aston.zappa chapter 24 . 7/11/2023
Ch.24 boom! Rhaegar is back! I hadn’t expected that till a couple of Chapters ago. The dragon has three heads and all. Mystery in the crypts of Winterfell. Release the dragon!
aston.zappa chapter 16 . 7/11/2023
I missed where Jon found out he was a Targ…
aston.zappa chapter 11 . 7/11/2023
Ch. 11 Enjoyed all the previous chapters, intriguing and well written. All I can think of with this chapter is… are they eating Jojen? Is Jojen paste a thing or is it one of Preston’s oddball theories?
aston.zappa chapter 1 . 7/10/2023
Ch.1: Well, I didn’t expect that, first time I’ve come across this combination in a fic. It is complete too. Jon Snow knows nothing at this stage in the game… intrigued and along for the ride.
Guest chapter 50 . 6/21/2023