Reviews for Hits The Spot!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2015
Nuuuuuuuu
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
Secret council meeting with the dirt... I died XD
trini bear chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
lolololololol im spastically laughing at the moment. but wen r u gonna update again hmm? i get the feeling its not done yet... it feels incomplete :( even though u havent updated it sincee... dear lordie does that say 02-20-03 ! WAT HAVE U BEEN DOING! its 2011! holy cheese muffins! more please :)
Jasane-chan chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
HA! i knew i coud find this story on ! (cuz i found it on another site but it only went to ch. 5)

OMG but this one only goes to ch 7! Please please please, could you possibly finish this? i know it's been *checks last update* wow 6 years but i know there's a continuation AND an ending for this somewhere in your creative mind.

I'm begging you!

~~Thx 4 ur tym
Kiroku Ookami chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
AW! Why just leave it like that? PLEASE KEEP GOING!
yumi michiyo chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
This story is great! I love the whole idea of Sango doing something like *that* to Miroku. Shippo seems a lot more mature for his age though in this fic, but I gues it fits in since the adults are acting like children :)

Can't wait for the next update! Keep writing! (And all the best for your maths!)
Chrysanthemum3 chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
You pegged all the characters perfectly. I love the way you write the dialogues ) Continue updating please!
Mokusgirl chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
awesome fic so far hope u update soon
flowing-starlight chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
Argh! Aren't you ever going to update?
Winter Bean chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
thats cute i only hope that you update sometime in the next few years

~Al
MockingBlue chapter 7 . 9/23/2006
i love this plz plz plz put up a new chap :)
mjbitz12 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
yay i love this story!
lili chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
This has to be the coolest Sango/Miroku fanfiction, ever! It was really good!
whitealmond chapter 7 . 4/21/2006
-_- it's been three years since this was updated, but I guess I could hold out a little hope for such a cute, funny and well-written story :P please update soon!
IFacebookedYourMum chapter 7 . 10/27/2005
..And that wraps it up. No more chapers. No more pervertedness. No more ANYTHING!

Will Inuyasha ever sleep on the floor? What will Kagome do? Will Shippou get hit?

I NEED TO KNOW!

Please, update soon!

Or, if the heavens forbid it, you've discontinued, leave a parting message, so we all don't live in false hope.

This is going on my Alert list.

Yours until vampires turn vegetarian,

~VampirePeaches~