Reviews for 12-Wishes and Wayfinders
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 1 . 8/1/2019
This is a sweet melancholy-ish story and yeah the fact that it read like snippets of thought worked well. And it was well-polisher, clear snippets of thought.
Soror Curantis chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
*Gasp* Birth by Sleep characters?! YES! Just reading about them gets me all emotional...

Their thoughts of each other are comforting them...It's helping them hold on. I'm crying on the inside.

Hmmm. I hope Ven isn't too stiff when he wakes up. He might have some trouble standing straight for a few hours...maybe more...He'll recover.

I bet when I finally get to play Kingdom Hearts III, I'm gonna be mumbling about not being able to wait to see someone from Birth by Sleep. December isn't too far off...

Thank you for renewing my hope for the characters!
Aviantei chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Okay, final stretch of reviews (until Dina shows up and blows us all away), GO!

Feh, spoilers. Like that's ever stopped me.

For some reason, I feel like your sentences have a shorter, choppier feel to them this go round. It's not in a bad way, either. Just like... It gives off a simple vibe to the writing. Even though these characters are reflecting, they don't give off the sense of needlessly waxing poetic. You could say it's... _simple and clean_.

(is put at gunpoint and made to finish the review)

But yes, I like what you have here, even if it's a sort of "en medias res" deal without a solid ending. Even so, you show progress and reflection, the perfect end point to summer. No matter what happens with KH3 or otherwise, I do like how this piece feels. Nice integration of the prompts as well.

Gah, I forgot to drop a hint to Last Rose of Summer in my final author's note. I just didn't want to overwhelm the thing, you know?

Anyway, thank you for your time this summer. Let's work on closing out the session smoothly and hopefully setting up E-Sauce for success!

As a friend, that makes you my power, and I yours,
-Aviantei