Reviews for Don't Leave Me
LittlePrince8 chapter 3 . 1/26/2017
It seems that Elena will be around for a while in her "ghost" form. Curious what and when will wake her up. I suspect that Damon will be made to think of switching off her machines but will not want to do it or something.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
This is so sad ... Poor poor Damon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
I love this
LittlePrince8 chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
I hope she gets through this it. The baby is ok. Hope she will help Damon to cope
Imarifirst chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
I'm not a fan of sad endings so don't plan one , it's funny you grow to loves these characters the logical part of you know that's what they are, but you love them anyway ,so what ever you do don't break up the family ,that's why you fanfiction writers are so important, you may not own them but you care about them and in life you may not always get your happily ever after ,but in your writing you have control and you can get them their happily ever after , Peace
underooos chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
Aw, this was sad. Poor Damon. It must be horrible... a moment that's supposed to be one of the happiest times in a parents life, but the love of his life might not make it. Amazing chapter and again, I can't wait for the next one!
SuSU12 chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
I'm curious to know what the doctor is gonna say, but I have a few ideas of what it might be.
Will you write some flashbacks or something mentioning their past?
I hope you update soon.
Have a good night
underooos chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
This first chapter has me hooked. I'm very intrigued to see where this goes and super excited for the next update. I hope it won't be too long of a wait!
rebelscum96 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
First of all, I absolutely love the idea! Can't wait for the next chapter, I just hope this has a happy ending lol :)
SuSU12 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Interesting idea, I like it. I'm curious about what happened to the baby and also about the last part of the summary.
Hope you update soon
Imarifirst chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
There's no mention of the baby , what are you planning to do ? Update soon ,Peace