Reviews for Raised in the Light
MrSunshine744 chapter 26 . 3/5
Absolutely loved this will be checking out you're other stories too!
Spazzman29 chapter 15 . 2/26
I feel you have made the quincy far too weak. The ones that didn't kill the captains they were fighting died without doing any damage. You seem to have a thing for killing off the females also.
Spazzman29 chapter 7 . 2/25
I know what you are trying to do but replacing Ichigo with his sisters just isn't realistic as I can't imagine them even being close to his power even together.
IchiFell chapter 26 . 2/17
Huh, I don't know what to say. I mean, first off, this was a fucking awesome story. I mean, holy shit was this engaging. I mean, I was iffy when I realized you replaced almost every Sternritter, but by God did you do so with style. Every power felt more impressive than the originals, she ran character feel like they had more personality too.

Secondly, I love that you didn't just paint either side as absolutely evil it absolutely good. Each side had nuances to them that made each sounds real enough, barring the Soul King himself and all the Soul reapers who knew the truth of the world. I do also have to admit that I respect all the times you killed off people, because each death didn't feel contrived or like it was done in a bullshit way, like most of the fights in Bleach proper

Ah, this had gone on long enough, I won't waste any more of your time. I love your work here and I can't wait to start reading more from you
IchiFell chapter 8 . 2/16
Not gonna lie, I kinda saw that death coming. I mean, she was just too likeable. There was no way she wasn't going to die.
Shadow blaze3 chapter 1 . 2/16
I listen to fanfic on my phone using text to speak, in the middle of class I fell out of my chair laughing when gin was proclaiming the power of YOUTH! lol so hard, keep this up, :)
WHAT THE FLYING FUCK GIIIINNNNN IS A NUT JOB
Rowknan chapter 3 . 1/25
Me thinks that exiling a piece of your soul won't end well. Smart money is on that coming back to bite Ichigo in the ass sometime later, preferrably in an explosion of Hollow and Shinigami energy.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/12/2017
Ichigo Quincy Requiem !
Guest chapter 20 . 12/12/2017
Basically, like DIO before him, Ichigo ascended to Heaven. Except he can... could use it eleven seconds. It's badass.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/12/2017
Eh, badass !
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2017
Bambietta's attitude is really not something that can be called acceptable.
Angelmv1999 chapter 9 . 11/23/2017
That was epic! Seems as though this Ichigo is more level. Hope to see more epic fight scenes in the future. I tip my hat to you sir
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 26 . 10/9/2017
Amazing story! This was great!
GreyscaleWriter chapter 18 . 9/7/2017
Haven't gone ahead but I feel like even Aizen would know the winning and losing side of the war and no matter what rank he was, living is better than dying