Reviews for Raised in the Light
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 6 . 6/18/2021
Death flaaaaaags...
Nalak chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
Holy s&t I starting reading this story a while ago but was tired and didn’t get through the third chapter and I regret it so much top 5 on this site I have read 100% keep up the passion and good work
ratpoisonn chapter 3 . 4/20/2021
Orochimaru and Aizen lol!
ratpoisonn chapter 1 . 4/20/2021
God this story is old but gold
EliteSkyBlade chapter 17 . 2/6/2021
I don't know if you realize this, but the reason Orihime wasn't considered as a threat by Ywach despite her ability to reject reality is, I'm not sure how to explain this my self but he was able to negate it (I think it was because of The Almighty) and Orihime wasn't able to fix Ichigo's Tensa Zangetsu without Tsukishima. So this is my theory on why Orihime wasn't considered a threat. Or just because unlike the people that were considered as threats by Ywach in the canon world could defend themselves from op abilites from the Quincies, she can't do that whatsoever.
TheAussieRogue chapter 26 . 2/2/2021
Bloody golden story! Glad I got curious and looked up Quincy ichigo!
ihsanderin.aydoslu chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
CHAIR-SAMA!
Yamajiji chapter 26 . 11/7/2020
This was really good. Thanks for writing it.
Yamajiji chapter 20 . 11/7/2020
Holy shit. Ichigo is a God when using his Schrift. That was insane.
Yamajiji chapter 17 . 11/7/2020
This is awesome. Making the Quincy the “good guys” here is a pretty awesome twist. I love it.
Yamajiji chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
This is kind of interesting. You’re making Ywatch have a genuine reason to hate shinigami and making them out to be the bad guys. This will certainly be interesting.
XenoLucifer chapter 25 . 7/18/2020
I actually really like your twist on the thousand year blood war, making Yhwach the good guy and the soul reapers into warriors that were manipulated into fighting for a cause they thought was worth it. It really plays into "the winners write history". The only complaints I may have is that a lot of fights ended very quickly and Ichigo should've had more of an impact during the initial invasion and less of an impact versus the royal guard.

The last complaint is that Aizen was a bit ooc, he's always been calm or cool and I believe when Ichigo activated volstandig he would've accepted his defeat since the soul king is dead. Aizen isn't mad, he doesn't want to destroy or conquer the world, he wants an equal that's all. His entire life he was above everyone, talent, swordsmanship, intellect he was a prodigy in every way but he was also lonely because no one could stand up to him.

This is what Ichigo realized after their last battle, it's also why he doesn't hate him.
XenoLucifer chapter 20 . 7/18/2020
I would've thought Ichigos letter would be M for Monster, T for the Transcendent, R the Revenge or V the Vengeance. I thought this because I believed Ichigo would form his own Shrift when he rejected Zangetsu, Monster due to his insane strength and the abnormal being he is, Transcendent is pretty self explanatory, Revenge because in story story he seems to be driven by it and Vengeance because he was to be Yhwach's vengeance on the soul king.

But his letter does make sense, it's like a less powerful or more powerful version of the Transcendent depending on how you think about it.
cwestwood chapter 26 . 4/4/2020
What a waste of my time reading this sorry excuse of a story.
ChiDead chapter 26 . 3/14/2020