Reviews for Raised in the Light
Catharsis chapter 1 . 9/23
I love this so much. It's my first Quincy Ichigo story and it's amazing! I'll continue reading it.
Ghostice300 chapter 5 . 9/19
Bambietta was a busted ass bitch in this story on God, Ive ran into people just like her in real life and had to roast those sluts. When she rejected Ichigo that last time, I would’ve just focused on dicking her down and then leaving her after I bust a few nuts in her ass. That’s how you should do sluts like Bambietta.
"no more leaving behind injured officers" and yet Kenpachi and Hitsugaya survived. :P
"I don't like fighting. I am support. I am managing the whole communication of the invasion."
"It would be a good idea to fight a captain instead of retreat when he is currently unable to act."
Like.. what was Erna thinking there?

Hum, Ikkaku is dead, but not Renji?
Not that I mind some of the Quincies losing, but... holy shit, arrogant much? Telling your opponent your powers and then dying because of that is quite stupid.
On the other hand, not telling them would probably draw the fights out way too much, so good job on that.
Ichigo Oga chapter 20 . 8/29
You know... you really should’ve given Ichigo the AIZEN.
Greedward chapter 26 . 8/13
A great novel.
RSin the Emprahh 23 chapter 26 . 8/7
Well. i see what you were going for, and... It kinda ended up been generic. not bad but it could have been better. I mean you should have included abit more of the canon Sternitters like Lille Barro, Askin, Robert and BG9(oh no no, you have Mask creating an artificial black hole and a Quincy turned into a Cyborg is the problem?) seriously the X-ray was a lowball X-aXis. also you should have given better fight on the Shinigamis side(considering Renji should have been better than that) good omakes tho, lol.
MrSunshine744 chapter 26 . 3/5
Absolutely loved this will be checking out you're other stories too!
Spazzman29 chapter 15 . 2/26
I feel you have made the quincy far too weak. The ones that didn't kill the captains they were fighting died without doing any damage. You seem to have a thing for killing off the females also.
Spazzman29 chapter 7 . 2/25
I know what you are trying to do but replacing Ichigo with his sisters just isn't realistic as I can't imagine them even being close to his power even together.
IchiFell chapter 26 . 2/17
Huh, I don't know what to say. I mean, first off, this was a fucking awesome story. I mean, holy shit was this engaging. I mean, I was iffy when I realized you replaced almost every Sternritter, but by God did you do so with style. Every power felt more impressive than the originals, she ran character feel like they had more personality too.

Secondly, I love that you didn't just paint either side as absolutely evil it absolutely good. Each side had nuances to them that made each sounds real enough, barring the Soul King himself and all the Soul reapers who knew the truth of the world. I do also have to admit that I respect all the times you killed off people, because each death didn't feel contrived or like it was done in a bullshit way, like most of the fights in Bleach proper

Ah, this had gone on long enough, I won't waste any more of your time. I love your work here and I can't wait to start reading more from you
IchiFell chapter 8 . 2/16
Not gonna lie, I kinda saw that death coming. I mean, she was just too likeable. There was no way she wasn't going to die.
Shadow blaze3 chapter 1 . 2/16
I listen to fanfic on my phone using text to speak, in the middle of class I fell out of my chair laughing when gin was proclaiming the power of YOUTH! lol so hard, keep this up, :)
WHAT THE FLYING FUCK GIIIINNNNN IS A NUT JOB