Reviews for Harry Potter and the Horcrux Hunt
Noble Korhedron chapter 11 . 11h
MORE PLEASE! :-D
loretta537 chapter 11 . 10/14
this is a great story, i'm glad to have found it and cant wait to see what will happen next
imnotraven16 chapter 11 . 10/9
awesome chapter
r10roce chapter 11 . 10/7
Very, very good, this story, please do not leave without continuing until we finish because we want to know how to continue until finished. Thank you very much already and luck with your history.
TyberAurora chapter 11 . 10/5
Not so happy with Daphne Greengrass being a follower of Tom, though thats your personal decision I suppose.

Hope she lives, I like her. one of my favourite slytherins for fanon. Anyways, good story if a little anime esque with the constant sex interruptions.
Kutsuu Mugen chapter 11 . 10/5
Amazing story. Keep it up, please.
I am Aus chapter 5 . 10/3
Shit
FYI: it is Mundungus not Mundungas
rb2312 chapter 11 . 9/28
Great chapter

love how harry saved the express. Brings a whole new meaning to train robbery.

nice to see draco following aunt belle's example and switching sides.
and could we see a possible draco luna pairing.

And I wonder what will happen in the DE ranks when word spreads of harry surviving another AK.
rb2312 chapter 10 . 9/28
Great chapter.

not sure what will happen with draco. But I think narsissa and belletrix will enjoy being blacks again.

wonder if belle still has access to the lastrange vault. Hope so.
also hope she may be able tofine some redemption by helping frank and alice.

can imagine snape having a gentle grin at the thought of hiding all the at risk students in salazars fabled chamber.
BMS chapter 11 . 9/28
Good one.
rb2312 chapter 9 . 9/28
Love a good belle switches sides story line.
and the playful way aunty belle was trying to teach her neice some spells was fun.
so nice of her ex to assist in teaching the younger generation.

not sure dropping half a building on a hawcrux is a recomended techneque for destroying one. But it was effective.

wonder who greeted harry.
yoto chapter 11 . 9/25
bon chapitre
The Shadows Mistress chapter 11 . 9/26
a good hammer would open the snitch, anyway good story looking forward to more. the silly march through the woods for 400 pages was more than silly in cannon. always thought that Rowling was still trying to figure out how to end the story, too bad it was a Deus ex Machina and silly want lore stuff.
Nice chapter