Reviews for The little prince of Gotham
ruinedsandwich chapter 3 . 2/21/2018
snazzy
yaoishipsforlife chapter 3 . 2/14/2018
hope they find and save harry soon.
doeeyesflyer17 chapter 3 . 2/14/2018
I love this fic and I can't wait to see what happens next and I really wonder if you're going to do like the others and have Harry abandoned or do like some of the few that I've seen and make Harry their actual son. those those are the only two Avenues I can think of but either way it seems like a great fic and I can't wait to see what happens next.
M chapter 3 . 2/11/2018
Damn it. The FEELS. You just gave me the FEELS.
And I'm not crying, just have some dust in my eyes.
*sniff*
More please?

Ciao.
sandipi chapter 3 . 2/9/2018
Thank you for the new chapter! I love this story. Are the Dursleys going to abandon Harry in Gotham? What age will he be? They could be intending to abandon him but get caught beating Harry by the Joker or Harley. So many ideas. Thank you for writing.
xDarklightx chapter 3 . 2/9/2018
I like it.
Elizabeth-HP chapter 3 . 2/9/2018
Awwww...
777angeloflove chapter 3 . 2/9/2018
YAY! AN UPDATE! I ALMOST GAVE UP HOPE!
blackbloodywolf chapter 3 . 2/9/2018
OoOoOo I'm so happy that this updated, it is very well written
VIXX Dark Angel chapter 3 . 2/9/2018
I am absolutely loving this fic.
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 2/9/2018
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
seraphina987 chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
Thanks for the update
JannaKalderash chapter 3 . 2/9/2018
Heartbreaking. I really feel for these two.

Joker is an evil whackjob, and Harley is his perfect mate; but not even these two deserve to have this happen because of that schmoe.

I'm looking forward to when Harry shows up.
wildcat1144 chapter 3 . 2/9/2018
Is this over? Have you finished? I'm guessing yes cuz I can't possibly see how you would continue it form here. I really loved it I wish there was more.
doeeyesflyer17 chapter 2 . 1/21/2018
Please don't give up on this story please keep it going I really enjoyed the first two chapters and I'm curious about what will happen next. So please please keep it going
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »