Reviews for The little prince of Gotham
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
More more more more more more pleeeeeeeasssssseeeee!
Dragon Ruler 06 chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Please update. Please please please please pleeeeaaaasssseeee
KeeganageeK chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
Please, please update this soon, it is amazing. I know that this is only the second chapter, but I want more, to see how the events of Suicide Squad and Harry Potter works out.
suprNEONligt chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
This is totally epic! The way you wrote them is perfect, so Harley and Joker! Amazing! I love it! I can't wait for more~
Lord-Chrono chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
Please continue!
Welisarne chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
interestin! I hope you update soon!
VIXX Dark Angel chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
Loving it so far can't wait to read more
Tony McNucklz chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
I hope you don't change the Joker or Harleys general disposition, as long as you keep true to the characters, this story has a lot of potential. You may want to change the rating to Teen, somehow violent crime organizations, bloody miscarriages from prison beatings, and sworn vengeance that has to be supremely twisted and violent (this IS the Joker) just doesn't strike me as a story that qualifies for a Kiddie rating. if the bloodshed is detailed you may have to up it to Mature, but I guess we don't know whether that will be necessary yet.
Hanii Seirios Slytherin chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
I love it! Continue please! Update!
animefangirl0219 chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
Loved it ... cant wait fir your next update ... so update soon please.
MythNephthys chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
I think if Harry turns up gay in this Joker would belive no-one is good enough for his son. If Harry is stright I don't see him finding a woman strong enough to be by his side. I can only see him as either being with someone stronger to who will do what Joker does for Harley for him. Or being like his own father and find a MALE that he sees as strong but that he can take care of when needed. I just don't see that happening with a female unless she is almost completely based on Harley.
GremlinsWritings chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
Its good looking forward to next chapter
squad chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Interested to see where you take this. Can't wait for the next chapter
Ms.Creant chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
oh, i like this
geekycutecupcake chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
So is this a Harry Potter reincarnated as someone else fanfic? Because I love those! It's okay of it's not because this story is great!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »