Reviews for The Strong Ones
Schiavona chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Brooke,
I want you to know that this is the strongest piece of FanFic that I have ever read. Every time that I read it, I can't help but cry before I'm halfway through it. This is such a painful story but it also feels so believable that I get caught up in it like I was standing there watching it happen everytime.
Great Story, it's definately one of my top ten Xander stories.
Chris
Opapea chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Ah that was so good! I cried, and not much can get me to do that. *sniffle* Great job!
nimacu chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
that was really really good. so good that i cried, alot. you have a way with expressing feelings that really got to me. congratulations.
Jonathan 81 chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
great job,brooke. this fic got to me. you really wrote the best one shot ive read in a long time.

white werewolf
Canadian Crow chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Remarkable story.

Extremly well done.

I actually got all choked up reading, and that's pretty rare. You've done an excellent job here.

,Crow
Zauriel Angelus chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Oh my god ... I'm , I'm speechless . Utterly speechless. So much raw emotion , such sorrow and pain. I'm so close to tears right now and I'm one guy who doesn't cry so easily. Beautiful piece of work here Brooke. So heart-breaking , so inspiring ... such beautiful emotion you evoke with absolute ease and that last line ... .god...

This is just amazing :) I vote it as the best BX one-shot I've read this year. Superb piece.

Zauriel ...

Zauriel ...
casualattitude chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
That was one of the most perfect stories I've ever read - Thank You.
LovesBitch2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
This was so good. You have me wiping the tears off my face. I've always been a sucker for Buffy/Xanders fics. Thanks for the great tale.
cheetahluke chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
wow... i cant say i have ever cried reading a buffy fic before.. that was amazing. Really truly great work!
David chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Very powerfull! really, really good work!
Malaskor chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
WOW! That was one excellently written, powerful and moving story.

Keep up the great work.

A little request at the end: Could you write next an equally good piece of fluff to contrast this one?
Riskia chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
That was absolutely beautiful. It's reduced me to tears.