Reviews for Mycroft the Machine
Red chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Honestly, I'm not a Johnlock fan, but the brilliance of the main story completely outweighed that! Very good!
Cassouleted chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Always wondered why Mycroft doesn't experience emotions like the rest of us. Nice to see that he does. Well done!
FFNCritic chapter 1 . 8/21/2016

You built the "Wall of Text".

(This same comment, but without paragraphing:
While this was enjoyable, I feel the need to point out that it'd be much more enjoyable (and readable) if you paragraphed more often. Here's why: you did the big no-no right off the bat. You built the "Wall of Text". Yep. That huge, clunky, frustrating thing that makes the average reader on FFN promptly hit the "delete" key and jump back to the previous page. It's sad, because it's not bad writing - it's just this one, simple thing you could do that would have more readers flocking to your story. Some authors argue that the "Wall" is necessary because paragraphing too often interrupts the prose. And perhaps that's right, for them. However... it's pretty undeniable that it really does ward off readers.)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2016