Reviews for Out Of The Ashes
matt chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
wee lassie
ninjagirl chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
great story love it!
There are just a few spelling errors, nothing huge but I'm nitpicky sorry. The first is Voldemort, it was spelled Voltemort. The second is quidditch which was spelled quittitch. The third is Gryffindor, it was spelled Griffindorr. Any way the story is amazing I just get irrationally bugged by details.
Misfit4587 chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
I think Hermione and Lily should have a confersation I mean their so much alike.
Misfit4587 chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
I want Anna to have a daughter it be cool and add more pasas to the story.
Misfit4587 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Great story so far really I love how James,Remus,and Sirius teases Snape the only thing is I thought Remus and Sirius would have their doughts about James being alive.
bhuvanabi chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
JK Rowling said in an interview that James was a Chaser
Guest chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
please continue the story it is really good i like it a lot
GoldenHairedProngslet chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
Iike this story so far update soon please :) x
Icepen chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
i thoght james was a chaser? HE was a chaser in the books. anywho great job i absolutely loved it ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2012
Erm, I'm guessing that little tantrum that you threw at the beginning of the chapter was about Sirius's death at the end of OotP, sooo...(face reddens in embarrassment)...are you okay, now?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Erm, the Wolfsbane potion doesn't prevent a werewolf from transforming, it just lets them keep their human mind while in wolf-form.
Ginevra 'Ginny Gin' Weasley chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
class
k chapter 20 . 9/22/2011
I really do hope you finish the story, its been so long since you updated.
PeachyKeen13 chapter 20 . 8/8/2011
*tear* if that A/N meant Sirius then I'm right there with you...I stayed up til three am last night to read this and I couldnt quit laughing at all of the Maruader jokes and everytimee I heard Bambi or scooby I couldnt stop laughing;) the cover story is believable, the people are very in character, and this fic is amazing! I know that you're probably not going to update again since this was written so long ago but, if you decide to, I'll be here to support and review;) thanks for such a great story!
NoelAnderson chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
It's good so far, but i don't get the whole Lily and Mirai thing. it's a little confusing