Reviews for Craic
BeautyUnderneath chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Yay! It's not often that I find a fanfic for this movie. Thanks for writing one!
greeneyedAlice91 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
There needs to be more Johnny/Amsterdam fics. This one was sweet a perfect start for these two.
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Very cool, I likie the slash. :D

Style too. And characterization was also very good.
HorrorDreams chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Just stumbled upon this story again, I remember when it first cam out, before I had an account and loving it: It really is very sweet :)
John chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Cool, but neither Johnny nor Amsterdam is gay.
Z.Q.S chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
That was so sweet & heart warming *sighs* I love this pairing, they're just so darn cute together!
pukebucket chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Excellent, very sweet story. I liked the Johnny/Amsterdam pairing, and the Irish stuff. Very good at capturing characters.:)
Vampire-Jesse chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Gosh, I just loved it! Aye, it's very good! Keep on writing!
mSc chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
that was very good. i liked all of it, and it was exactly what i was looking to read *fangirl chuckle*
dietpepsi chapter 1 . 2/22/2003

"A place of sanctuary and hope. But the only faith this heathen place had ever known had died in red snow some sixteen years ago."

Very nice. The description is lovely, but not overbearing as some tend to do, and even the writing style seems to be shamelessly Irish (a good thing!). The dialogue is believable, the language very lilting, the translations great. Applause, dear, applause!
Claire chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
I really like this - haven't actually got to see the film yet, but you've built it up so nicely I didn't need to have done so to understand this. Nice little POV piece, and you blended the gaelic in really well - it seemed to fit very naturally. I really like the atmosphere in this piece, it's easy to see/feel, and it was a pleasure to read.
Emer chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Go hiontach. I never thought I'd read a fanfic with Irish in it, not even for Gangs. I'm not too sure about the Amsterdam Johnny pairing, but hey, it's your story. It's really well written though and I like how you put the Irish in. An-mhaith ar fad.
Kiera Kingsley chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
You have a lot of courage and daring to write a fic in a category nobody else has used yet-and you do it so beautifully! :) Hope to hear more from you soon...
The Fair Juliet chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Oy. Well, I'm saying right now that it wasn't bad, it was good. You wrote it really well, and I liked the conversations for the most part. I can totally picture it, you capture the characters wonderfully. And considering how few GONY fics there are, you have to be appreciative of what the writers give. So I do like the story for what it's worth. But *grimaces* just, THOSE two characters... it rubbed me the wrong way is all. Nothin' personal, you understand. I just don't take a liking to the pairing of Amsterdam and Johnny. But the story itself is good. Keep writing and take care!